Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

Las Korey, Republic Of Somaliland

Hawdian   

^ you welcome but I dont think CidanSuldan hates eastern Somaliland why should he? Im from eeastern regions. Live and let live etc. As muslims it our duty to not hate on fellow muslim and same jinsiya and protect our tongue nd action from them.

Hawdian, Then why does CidanSultan always talk to other SOL'ers like "you will always live under my boot" and mocking them?

He talks like a fascist saaxib. Word for word.

Hawdian   

^ Xaaji - whats your opinon on the great people of Translyvania and their economic struggle since post soviet time. Much appreciated.

Hate for who?

Listen, somaliland is somaliland I don't control it or make its laws. The legality is clear, the reasons are clear, the laws are clear.

Nothing i can do about it.

As for my own personal views: when a people attempts to take your land, destroy your people and change history.

No mercy.

We live amongst animals, not clever ones even. We live in a part of the world were the only language understood is Ethier I will live or you will live.

I am determined to live and have no regrets in destroying and taking apart these people.

Had history been different then hey, but it's not. As for the common man Somaliland is for all regardless of clan as for the siadists.

They will remain under my boot forever like I have said before.

If you argue for Somalia go to Somalia don't tell me the same law safeguarding Ethiopian ad Somalian territory doesn't apply to me even though somaliland is older.

Were you have weak arguments you will have the use of force to ensure sense prevails trough the barrel of a gun.

Moderators should be more active. CidaanSultan likes to aggravate SOLers from LA and Eastern Sanaag and Xaaji as usual turns a blind eye as a senior Lander, he might even approve it.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Moderators should be more active. CidaanSultan likes to aggravate SOLers from LA and Eastern Sanaag and Xaaji as usual turns a blind eye as a senior Lander, he might even approve it.

Cidaan has every right to express his opinions.

what are you? the stasi police?

<cite>
said:</cite>

Cidaan has every right to express his opinions.

what are you? the stasi police?

If his opinion reflects the rest of Somalilanders then so be it, but he does turn every single conversation into "We have our boots on the neck of Laascaanood" or something similar. I find it strange that some Slers approve this guy when he attacks his "supposed" fellow countrymen, your hypocrisy insults my intelligence.

Hawdian   

^ any chance the long suffering somali people will get a rest from the neo- Siyadist and booli qarans that even after destroying a beutyfull nation still gloat online.The germans got a break from the Nazist criminals after the war. If this site allows neoSiadest warcriminals to be hailed as great leaders , how can we stop anyone ?

Holac   

SOLER: Hey, Cidan how are you? Subax wanagsan.

CIDAN: I am raping your women in Lascanod.

SOLER: huh? WTF?

CIDAN: Remember how I have my boots on your neck?

SOLER: Are you ok? I think you are talking to the wrong person. I am not even from LA

CIDAN: Don't make me put two boots on your neck. You coward LA people.

SOLER: lool. are you really ok? I think something is wrong with you.

CIDAN: I will keep LA under my boots forever.

SOLER: You know what, I think you are a robot. Now I know.

Hawdian   

^ jeez whats with the lies? One thing is to respectly tell a soler to calm down . Another thing is to fabric you own lies and attribute to others. A classic farax idaajah trick . Stop it.