Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

If Xunjuf was asked to solve the Somali stalemate

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ calaacalka iyo verbal diarrhea iska kala yaree baliis, it reaching pathological level sxb.

let me hit you with the truth, your clan is rubbish and of no consequence just like you.

Okay xabad. Whatever you say :)

PS. Please put me on your Ignore List. I'm pretty sure you can do it through changing your Profile Settings

Cadale   

<cite>

Somaliland is like the Alcoholic Brother you share a house with. The brother might be irritating, violent, rude, unpredictable and messy, but he's still your brother so you put up with it. The brother might irritate you, the other siblings and your parents, but you have to grit your teeth and tolerate his behavior because he's family.

But sooner or later, if his behavior gets even worse, and your safety and well-being is at stake....then you gotta do the right thing and kick him out of the house, and help him find a new apartment.

That's Somaliland. Cut them loose. Let them have their 3-city Triangle State if that'll pacify them. If that's the only way to get rid of the bad blood between us. Maybe in 20 years they'll see the errors of their ways and try and return to the Somali Union, inshaAllah

+1. well put!

xabad   

you should not even talk politics, your too stupid, emotional and naive. talk about something else like menstruation and what islam has to say about it and such religious trifle. LOL

these Konfurians getting too much calaacal, really emotional wreck.

It more than often shows Somaliland has succeeded & there's no iota chest beating history deniers and land grabbers can do about it.Talking about Sanaag ,cayn as thou they more than 2%.They could be at most half even in sool.Siyad tried to kill everybody in Somaliland & give the land to you...It miserably failed,but this time you might lose the little that's yours if you insist on some that don't belong to you.Propagating false maps around the world won't be of any help when reality hits hard.

<cite>

Brothers stop it. We must unite against the enemy.

HAG , Sahal and RJ's must unite.

Bro, Xabad is a Kaafir Atheist who's already been banned from this forum once for his insults and extreme views.

To think I'm going to entertain or even acknowledge him is too much. He knows I have nothing but contempt for him yet the pig continues to address me.

Dalmar1   

Xabad what's wrong with you, you come in and start insulting fellow members is not the way forward, sxb if you have any personal crudge for Kenny, then address him in a constructive way not in a intolerable insulting way!

I hope this can be a warning to you, for you might be banned.

Why are we talking about Somaliland this is about Somalia, lets stick to the topic if any one wants to discuss Somaliland,,,i am willing to start a topic and i will school you about Somaliland but lets stick with somalia shall we

Having said that people prefer the status quo Fighting shabaab with african union forces fair enough but if thats the case the Homicide attacks continue , which is a terrible situation 2 years of peace and cease fire and u could easily undermine shabaab political ideologically if you build with what you have. Give the people peace,, Doctor kenney shabaab is not more extreme than Taliban and the US is willing to start dialogue with Taliban qatar was to mediate. Shabaab is not any different than the Taliban. at the end of the day shabaab are fighting in Somalia, how messed up they are.

Doctor i wonder how the world works u called Somaliland the alcoholic man of the Somalis, now how is that so when Somaliland is the best functioning part of the former defunct Somali republic a country that held several elections and is moving forward with good governance a thriving private sector peace stability justice system a parliament that works an elected parliament, i mean if Somaliland is the drunkard i wonder what Somalia is a crackhead who is being drugged by black gangsters (AU troops)

xabad   

<cite>

Xabad what's wrong with you, you come in and start insulting fellow members is not the way forward, sxb if you have any personal crudge for Kenny, then address him in a constructive way not in a intolerable insulting way!

I hope this can be a warning to you, for you might be banned.

He instigated it all by viciously attacking me for no reason in another post. i thought i would give him a taste of his own medicine.

its over for me now.

Dalmar & co if i came across as jerk i apologize. i was angry and will do better next time.

Back to the topic. I have a serious question for the owner of this site. why do you allow your site to be deliberately used as an anti-Somalia forum ??

Contrast the kid gloves with which XX and other miscreants who post inflammatory posts on this site day in day out are treated and the immediate warnings we get for harmless transgressions. Something's fishy here. we need explanations. bye.

galbeedi   

Some times one must think outside the box. Do not discard all of the suggestions made by Xaaji Xunjuf. First let us see the outcome or the result of this offensive. After reducing the capacity of Al-shabaab and capturing all these towns and villages from them, how are they going to survive?. Where would their leaders end up. Without a permanent base to launch attacks and assemble deadly bombs, will they still be a threat? If this offensive and the following intelligence offensive to hunt Al-shabaab from house to house in Mogadishu, does not produce greater security in Mogadishu and around South Central Somalia, then some kind of cease fire or negotiations with extremist is not a radical idea.

During the early days of President Sheekh Shariif, their were some kind of negotiations with Al0shabaab sponsored by some Ulema. their main demand was the withdrawal of foreign troops from the country. A lot has happens since then, Al-shabaab did murder a lot of the Somali ulema's.

If there is a cease fire it has to be at least 90 days. The idea of keeping them in certain part of the country also is not a new one. Lebanon, during the end of the civil war, the government was functioning in Beirut and mostly north of the country. The radical group HezboLlah were left to operate in south Lebanon and Beka valley far from the power centres. There were agreement between the ruling government and Hezbollah to keep the cease fire.

Another suggestion of mine is use the capacity of the peaceful regions of the country to build the army. Bring some of the government to operate in Garowe. I would even bring this hapless Parliament to Garoowe so they can debate openly some of constitutional issues. They only convene when prime minister is impeached. let them do some work.

Finally if things do not change every idea must be considered.

<cite>

Xaaji Xun aka SNM HabaarMaster,No one asked you to solve South Problems kkkkkk

Focus on Abdi Weli's ambition to annihiliate the snm traitors
:D

Your uncle Cabdi cawar is not a problem , never was he even said there is no dispute between SL and garowe the other on voa nin cawaran isha laga ma rido:D

Listen and read here

http://www.allsanaag.com/index.php/43-war-soomaali-ah/3514-arrinta-sool-iyo-sanaag-waa-mid-bani-aadaninimo

Cabdi cawar is not a bad man he is actually very soft, never listen to the campaign speeches always look at the actions.