Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

RRA How Dare You Claim Jubbaland. Is There No Shame?

Dr_Osman   

I can't believe RRA people claiming Jubbaland when the only region in Somalia that treats your people before their own citizens is Puntland. Heck you are even treated better in Puntland then your own region and don't get me started on what HAG do to your people in mogadishu, forget help they kill and rape your people everyday.

Please danta garo iyo meesha ku fican. Puntland has treated you better then it's own citizens and you repay us back by claiming jubbaland? do you have no shame? indhaha kala furo meesha ku roon ayaa loo roonada. Look the services your people get in Puntland

Dalmar1   

Sxb let's be honest to each other, that when it comes to Somalia no one likes the SAHAL group, I don't know whether its because of Siad Barre's days that you guys have no allies in Somalia!,...while HAG its the opposite no matter who they "kill or rape" like you say they always manage to have an allies throughout Somalia, its as if HAG has all qabiil of Somalia under a spell!

As for Jubaland being a SAHAL GROUP sxb you and I know its a losing battle!,...no sane qabill (especially HAG) is going to allow it, so lets be honest!

Maamulka baydhabo and Maamulka Juba will join together to form 1 state, hence President Hassan support s/Hoose to join baydhoba because of HAG being present there and they will be represented politicaly in the upcoming 6 region federal state!

Trust me, HAG will consolidate the power in Somalia for many years to come, whether you like it or hate it that's a fact, so sit back and watch!

ANYWAY, a question to you dr.osman, whats with you about HAG this and HAG that 24H???

Dr_Osman   

Dalmar u made a good point that d block has no allies in somalia, it's as if we are complete outsiders. I have wondered myself what has caused this extreme hate of sahal, because it's very unusual tribes who we don't even bother and actually helped like djibouti still hate our guts.

I mean it's not like we massacred people, it's not like we are obstacle to peace, we want peace. We gain alot more by having a govt then we gain from not having one. Our looted properties will never be recovered without a govt, so it's unimaginable that we are an obstacle to peace. We even stuck up for water people in merca and I guarantee you tommorow they will be siding with usc against sahal. There is something deep historically where this hate comes from, it's not like someone just woke up one day and started hating sahal.

But there is an usual pattern with the hate, every clan in somalia hates our guts even if we are good to them like djibouti,e rra folks, etc or if we are bad to them, the result will always be the same. Wallahi sahal folks are very patient people, I give them credit for that. You know half of bakool is settled by us yet we still let them have it out of somalinimo, just imagine if they or hag had half of jubba or bari? can you picture all the cries from hag and rra. Wallahi thee folks I don't know what they want.

By the way I am not focusing on HAG, I am disugusted by their president, I won't ever forget the day he was welcome to garowe with caleemo qoyan and then has a cuqdad, caro filled face. You can easily tell by his body language his not comfortable, he doesn't feel these are his citizens.

I am leaving Behind my focus on Puntland cause its all set up therr, I am going to focusn on Kismayo.

Does this man feel happy? carada ka muqata wwjigisa firiya

sickman

He does the same thing to Ahmed Madoobe

haghate

Hassan Sheikh reminds me of xunjuf in power. Their both identical behaviour

Dalmar1   

Bro Dr.osman, when it comes to qabilism i'm far (very far) from it!

But one has to understand with utmost honesty that Somalia is heading to a Centralist Federal state, where the dominant Party/figure rules, and by dominant i mean; the Party with allies!,....H block, with all its faults and errors, they are by far the dominant figure, simply because they are united as 1 beesha and have allies in abundance, H block has simply mastered the skill of making allies domestically and foreign, plus they are always seen as the Underdog,and blessed with charismatic individuals that can captivate Somali audiences with their oratory skill!.

let me simply put this in 4 category needed too rule Somalia;

1.Muscle, power to fight your way through Authority!

2.Unity, your beesha has to unite first in order to fight or repel the opposing beesha!

3.Oratory skill, needed to capture people's thoughts and minds.

4.Allies, you must have allies in order to have your way in Somalia politically.

H block by far has all of this, 1,2,3,4.

D block, has only the number 3 and i'm being generous here!

*****(that includes SNM boys) block only has, 2 and 3!

Know brother Osman, that H block in times of anarchy ruled entire south unchallenged, how do you thing it will now end up, when we are in control of Somalia politically!

D block want federalism because they know H block will always be #1. They know they aren't dealing with passive H block (pre-90, before Aideed outcry to HAG)anymore. You messed up big D block. You did major mistakes. You werent strategic. Take your federalism, we will still have more states than you anyway. Parliament is pro H block. The rules are made for H block to bend just like how we threw out Shirdon when he didn't listen to Prez and MPs were given food as a gift. D block thrived under centralism before 1991. Now they call for federalism because they are scared of H block. H block was like Shirdoon hurdaaye before 91. Now it's awake. And D block are scared.

Ashabaab is dying, and HAG is rising!,a fact one must overcome.

Dalmar1   

From the upper end of the spectrum of Somalia politics you have H block and D block feuding politically for the TOP SEAT, and at the lower end of the spectrum of Somalia Waqooye galbeed you have the minorities of Khatumo,Maakhir,snm boys, and Awdal fighting out for their slice of the cake, (fortunately for khatumo and maakhir, they have their greater group of D block fighting for their right)......all in all, its hilarious right! :D

When Somaliland broke away in 1991 the rest fell apart take away Somaliland , Somalia falls apart its that simple the balancing factor is now gone. HAG community try to make the most out of the western backed government with no offices no ministries they try to capitalize on the moment, but they will never be able rebuild a strong viable Somali republic some say they haven't tried others say they are not capable.The Puntlanders and or the Sahal community can never subdue the HAG community and take over Mogadishu we have seen it with Colonel Yey. They will always retreat in Puntland and Jubbaland or try to take it over with the help of African union troops. The Somali trend setters The Afro Hashimiates who made this republic sacrificed their own independence for the larger good contributed in hosting the 5 pointed blue flag on their soil promoted Somalinimo like no one else when the Afro hashimites say Somali way is raacaysa it most of the time it does. One Somalilander managed Amiir Godane to unite all kind of Somali ethnics under his Political islamism and managed to rule all over Southern Somalia before the arrival of 30.000 African union troops. The Somalilanders made a new trend when they broke away in 1991 others followed with all sort of Land all kind of Autonomous states Jubbaland Puntland bay and bakool land the entire country disintegrated beyond repair and the madness continues till this day 23 years and counting. There is no top seat when there is no country lolz.

Dalmar1   

The fantasy they (snm boys) live in is indeed something that ought to be studied, kulahaa hashimite, snm build somalia with their somalinimo and they afterward destroyed it and the biggest of all he says Somaliland is a country LOL talk about Delusion's......and you wonder why recognition hasn't arrived when you have people like the creature above as citizens! :D

Cadale   

this dr osman dude ... He hails from Bari region in puntland and he has the guts to say that the RRA people should stop claiming those regions, jubadda dhexe is a region where the RRA peoples dialect is the standard one ( af maay) who are one of the majority clans residing there also the same folks heavily resides in Gedo. Adigo puntland kaso jeeda sidee uu oran kartaa sidaa? You barely live in jubbaland calanleey mooye xageed kaloo jubbaland ka degtaa? cimrigaa hadiis raago geel dhalayaana waa arki

Deeq A.   

Nomads, let us remember that this is a moderated forum and insults against Somali clans are not permitted. Please don't insult other nomads either. The forum is read by a lot of people including minors, so please be civil and respect the rules of the website.

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Nomads, let us remember that this is a moderated forum and insults against Somali clans are not permitted. Please don't insult other nomads either. The forum is read by a lot of people including minors, so please be civil and respect the rules of the website.

Thanks for the patience you have shown to us nomads, I apologise any offence I have caused from my side, so thanks!

and such bravado from Somalia keeps being disaster for all southerners.You would think people who went thru the greatest human suffering modern world had seen the last 25 yrs and still true today could brag pretense of bravery!?

Instead they should have sat back,reasses what went wrong and in subdue as they owe so much to rest of the world politely keep moving

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

and such bravado from Somalia keeps being disaster for all southerners.You would think people who went thru the greatest human suffering modern world had seen the last 25 yrs and still true today could brag pretense of bravery!?

Instead they should have sat back,reasses what went wrong and in subdue as they owe so much to rest of the world politely keep moving

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein