Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Somalia PM Says Mogadishu Is Out Of Our Hands

Dr_Osman   

PM is a honest man and says it like it is, that the gov't has lost control of Mogadishu and he doesn't give Somalis false hope. He said the gov't is basically are doing nothing and are spectators like residents. Lol. It's time to go Hassan shaky you are the problem, you are the one who isn't serious about Somalia and has divided loyalties between shabab and Somalia.

I Hope SOL members just abuse this useless president that even his own PM has lost faith before even starting to work, but let me guess Hassan shaykh solution is replace the pm that will fix it, no what will fix it is you gone. No bad reports came out about any of the PM's. It's always you. CIA says your the weakest leader ever in Somalia, un reports say you sell arms to the people you been assigned to fight. Domestically noone has ties with you in the nation even galmudug and ximin iyo xeeb cutt all ties and so has Puntland.

Dr_Osman   

Why does SOL go so quiet when the evidences are piling up against Hassan shaykh? The evidence so far facing the embattled president is complete lost of confidence by the CIA, UN reports saying he is arming the enemy he is supposed to fight, corruption charges from Yusuf abrar, killing MPS in villa Somalia, turkey budget support cut(some reports says it back), Brits advising Somalia is a no go zone, Ali Khalif dardaran(he was referring to Hassan shaykh mp Faisal killing) on the domestic front ties cut off by galmudug, ximan iyo xeeb, Puntland. Now his own PM lost faith. Please keep into consideration that the former pm has no bad things said about him from any international reports.

Please SOL be honest, lets put the clan card to the side and admit the man has failed. In one united voice lets say xassan xoolo

gooni   

There is nothing wrong this president he only smile a lot when Serious issue a head

We don’t have to believe whatever we hear this so call international community they have their own agenda and they wouldn’t mind if you go deep in the frost and disappear

We must solve our own problem division and mistrust that is all in my view

dr I don't think you criticize or say something your village president faroole one day why others do?

Gooni, regardless of what the international community says, I would think that most of us agree that Hassan Sheikh is a failure and needs to leave office.

He's a weak leader, with no vision or competence or even an ounce of sincerity. He's gotta go.

And this whole ordeal irritates me even more because it gives Somaliland more leverage and helps them in their quest for independence. Somalia's Federal Government is a laughing stock, and as a result more people would be open to the idea of a Somaliland that is independent and separated from this disaster in Mogadishu

Mooge   

very devastating admission niyoow. this PM realized that he should not be blamed for things that were messed up by HAG damjadiidist before he started. he is trying to set the record straight and tell people that he inherited a destroyed government. the unforgivable thing is that if he got all the good things that Abdiweli left, the country would have recovered. but they destroyed whatever little hope left by sheekh shariif and abdiweli and they turned the country into a dust.

What...!!!

Somalia has no army, no money, no security, Mugdisho is still in the hands of alshabab even though you have a force of 22,000 burundians and ugandans and God knows...

really.....

So you mean to tell me..that after 22 years of statelessness your still at stage one...

really......

even with international recognition...

really...

CidanSultan

Why are you so condescending and vindictive towards your own people in the South? Would you show this type of attitude if Bangladesh was going through problems? Or if Chad was going through problems?

It's as if you're showing glee at the misfortunes of our country, and even if you are a Northern Separatist, what gives you the right to be happy over the woes of Somalia?

Enlighten me

^^^

I show you the same treatment you show me...when you call me a northern seperatist. How can i become a seperatist of a country i recieved recognition before. No logic with southerners.

I hope your country get what it deserves...if that is good or bad that is for God to decide.

I am merely an observer of time and history...simple.

But if im honoust saxib...it aint looking good for you guys...and bangladesh and Chad do not claim a land that has a seperate history, border and treaty rights the same as theirs.

So you reep what you sow...or in other words chickens will always come home to roast or in other words a jahil will never get far.

ugo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

CidanSultan

Why are you so condescending and vindictive towards your own people in the South? Would you show this type of attitude if Bangladesh was going through problems? Or if Chad was going through problems?

It's as if you're showing glee at the misfortunes of our country, and even if you are a Northern Separatist, what gives you the right to be happy over the woes of Somalia?

Enlighten me

Because he can, seriously i don't understand why you waste time on this qaldaan troll.

don't feed trolls fadlan.

^^^ hahaha... Halarious...southerners have struggled with the concept of statehood for 22 years and the pirates have raised the white flag....

Call me what you like that's beneath us in the lander culture. Just destroy our enemies simple.

gooni   

Dr keny

The weak president belongs t o weak nation that is fare I quest,

{Man raaqiba naas maata hamuhu ) all his adviser are Somalis he can leave the office that easy

The Somali people them self should stand tall, and what ever we got now is starting good time

This snm struggle recognition is not a big deal they call Arabic (laban casfuur, ama caano shinbir laga lisay) let them enjoy meeting face to face one day they will came up reality

We must focus and fixed this broken vehicle in the south first

Doctor kenny does Bangladesh claim Ciidan sultans Somaliland or does central republic claim his Somaliland, the longer Somalia claims Somaliland on paper , the hostilities between the 2 countries will exist . Nin gurigaagi kugu haysta oo leh aniga leh maxaad ku gar naqsan kartin?? Allow alleh isagan gurigisa argagaxisa ku haysta iyo ugaandhees.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^

I show you the same treatment you show me...when you call me a northern seperatist. How can i become a seperatist of a country i recieved recognition before. No logic with southerners.

I hope your country get what it deserves...if that is good or bad that is for God to decide.

I am merely an observer of time and history...simple.

But if im honoust saxib...it aint looking good for you guys...and bangladesh and Chad do not claim a land that has a seperate history, border and treaty rights the same as theirs.

So you reep what you sow...or in other words chickens will always come home to roast or in other words a jahil will never get far.

Maybe I never stated it clearly enough on this forum, but I hinted at it NUMEROUS times while I was registered on SomaliaOnline, but maybe you didn't actually get the point:

I am not a Southerner. I am a Dhulbahante and I do not wish to see Somalia divided. And I don't care about someone's tribe or clan affiliation at all. You have such a black and white view of the world, and you have such a hatred for Somalis who live in the South that you label anyone who disagrees with you as "one of them". Authubilah, get yourself together. If you're a Muslim I would suggest you really change your attitude towards the Southerners. And ask if Allah would approve of such attitudes.

Because like it or not, the world sees you as a Somali. You can show up to America or Brazil or India and the people would regard you as a Somali, and they wouldn't care about the petty differences. Have some self-respect and stop mocking the misfortunes of others.

If you're a separatist, I disagree with you but that's fine. Xaaji Xunjuf is one too and I have no issue with him.

Hawdian   

Somalia presidential palace attacked by gunmen

Agencies

Friday, February 21, 2014

The palace in Somalia's capital Mogadishu, home to the country's internationally-backed government, has been hit by a huge car bomb followed by a raid by gunmen, police and witnesses said.

"There is a large attack on the presidential palace. Initial reports are that a suicide car bomber hit the gate and exploded, then men with guns followed," police officer Mohamed Ali told the Agence-France Press news agency.

United Nations special representative to Somalia, Nick Kay, later tweeted that the country's president had telephoned him to say that he was unharmed.

"Attack on Villa Somalia had failed. Sadly some lives lost. I condemn strongly this terrorism," Kay tweeted .

Later, the national security minister, Abdikarim Hussein Guled, said: "Desperate violent terrorists have staged a failed attack. Things are back to normal and the security forces are in full control of the situation."

Somalia's al-Qaeda-linked al-Shabab rebels said they carried out the suicide attack.

"Our commandos have attacked the so-called presidential palace in order to kill or arrest those who who are inside," al-Shabab military spokesman Sheikh Abdul Aziz Abu Musab told AFP.

The Associated Press news agency said the gunmen were wearing suicide vests and carrying grenades.

"Security forces are dealing with terrorists who blew up a car... and there is exchange of fire. We have no details of the casualties but of course there are casualties," Ahmed Moalim Adan, a security official near the scene of the attack earlier told AFP.

Witness Hussein Isa said the attackers had been fighting inside the presidential compound.

"A suicide bomber rammed a car full of explosives into the perimeter wall of the presidential palace and another one with heavily armed men penetrated the area where the first one hit. There is heavy exchange of gunfire continuing inside the building but we cannot tell what is happening," the witness said.

The sound of intense gunfire and sporadic explosions could be heard coming from the presidential complex, AFP reporters said.

The city has been hit by a series of suicide bomb attacks in the past few weeks, claimed by the al-Shabab armed group, who were pushed out of the city about two years go but have waged a sustained guerrilla campaign