Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Sad day for Puntland cabdi cawar surrenders to Mogadishu in less than a Month

After the out going president Mr Faroole left a remarkable legacy to the Puntland people and the rest of the Somali speaking people in the way he conducted his affairs with his foes and where he stood in the political spectrum of Somalia. The new inexperienced President by the name of Abdi cawar has been elected last month and has already compromised on what faroole was building the past 1 year and a half on the way the federal structure of Somalia some times the body language tells you allot of how one fits the picture.

The new president of Puntland was so thrilled to go to Mogadishu before some of the articles of the constitution has still not been met or the demands faroole set for reer puntland to restore relations with Mogadishu had to be one that was agreed on and based on the federal constitution. Having said that Faroole on the other hand from day one played hard ball in order for the puntland interest in the larger Somalia to be respected, He understood what the government in Somalia was concocting i give it less than 3 months before relations between the SFG and puntland are restored, this is indeed a win for mudane xassan sheikh maxamuud, who now can breath and 2014 will be indeed a good year for Hassan sheikh maxamuud for he outmaneuvered the novice cabdi cawar. Somalis put allot of Weight on education and he has double phd and master degrees but having allot of degrees doesn't make one a shrewd politician in the case of the current president of Puntland.

Picture says it allot look how relaxed Hassan sheikh is raisal wasaaraha dhukaran ba ka daran

nuune   

lol Xaaji Xeyraan, Gaas is there for the aaska qaranka ee loo sameenayo raisul wasaare Cabdirsaaq on Friday, many delegates are there including your beloved Kenyan boy Madoobe.

Mooge   

xaaji niyoow you know how I feel about HAG damjadiids being close to abdiweli so don't exaggerate. if this is true, we will deal with him walaahi. most people in nairobi are waiting for some kind of news on what abdiweli does. if he makes deals with qoslaye, this will be the last time you see mooge support this man. i will work hard to bring him down.

Time will tell Mooge we know Culusow is working hard behind the scene to sign a deal with Gaas in order to receive the pledge aid and the US state department were not to positive about Hassan sheikhs government because of internal infighting with in the government ranks ,Hassan wants to change all of that and change the image of the SFG. Gaas is new to the game he has never been the President of Puntland he served as prime minister of the former TFG, today he is on the other side, lets hope for Gaas that faroole advised him well. By the way Abdirisaaq xaaji Xuseen wamaxay sabbabta xamar loogu aasayo manu reer Puntland ahayn.

Nuune wayahay and ramadan kariim.

nuune   

Ramadan Kariim sxb.

lol manu reer puntland aheyn, Xamar baa laga soo dajinayaa garoonka then janaazaa lagu tukanayaa, meeshuu ku dhashey ee Mudug ayaana lagu aasi.

Cadale   

Nuune, LOL he's gettinmg buried in xamar, marxuumka made an dardaaran to his family that he wants to be buried in Muqdisho waliba near his old friend AUN Adden cadde.

Mooge   

xaaji, the reality is that Abdiweli is watched closely by all puntlanders. Republic of Puntland has spies everywhere. lol.

eye%5B5%5D.gif%3Fimgmax%3D800

Mooge gaas does not have what it takes to keep damuljadid at bay i am convinced this visit is the visit that paves the road for an agreement signed in the near future in a few months. And i dont think Farah Topaz will review the constitution and i dont think these will be the damands of Gaas. Gaas served Mogadishu before he will serve Mogadishu once again, Faroole was like Puntland First and Puntland is the father and mother of Somalia afkiinana reer Muqdishow dawlada Puntland bara. When Faroole felt that Mogadishu is trying to undermine him and his role in Somalia, He played hard ball remember his historic visit to Kenya and the most notorious Mogadishu elders Axmed diiriye and xaad were having sleepless nights. Kan gaas markan dhegeysto hurda i qabata, when hassan sheikh visited Puntland in garowe faroole attitude was Mogadishu will come to garowe , Garowe will not come to Mogadishu. Remember when he said Madaxweyne dalakan iyo dadkani wa Puntland ciidankani wa ciidanki Puntland, it was a hidden message that Puntland is secure and it has no Foreign troops.But maybe its to early to compare gaas to faroole lets wait and see what he does in the next 90 days and give him some time.

Cadale   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Mooge gaas does not have what it takes to keep damuljadid at bay i am convinced this visit is the visit that paves the road for an agreement signed in the near future in a few months. And i dont think Farah Topaz will review the constitution and i dont think these will be the damands of Gaas. Gaas served Mogadishu before he will serve Mogadishu once again, Faroole was like Puntland First and Puntland is the father and mother of Somalia afkiinana reer Muqdishow dawlada Puntland bara. When Faroole felt that Mogadishu is trying to undermine him and his role in Somalia, He played hard ball remember his historic visit to Kenya and the most notorious Mogadishu elders Axmed diiriye and xaad were having sleepless nights. Kan gaas markan dhegeysto hurda i qabata, when hassan sheikh visited Puntland in garowe faroole attitude was Mogadishu will come to garowe , Garowe will not come to Mogadishu. Remember when he said Madaxweyne dalakan iyo dadkani wa Puntland ciidankani wa ciidanki Puntland, it was a hidden message that Puntland is secure and it has no Foreign troops.But maybe its to early to compare gaas to faroole lets wait and see what he does in the next 90 days and give him some time.

Looooool. Just say it like it is, you want a garoowe mogadishu conflict.

galbeedi   

The whole cabinet led by the prime minister was there. The guy was welcomed like a head of state. The speaker was also there. I thing it is a good start.

why you guys wish for confrontation.

Holac   

I don't think he surrendered anything. Was he to reject any handshake and go straight to his hotel? It is childish to not sit down and say hello to the officials who welcomed you.

Xaaji is back and he doesn't disappoint. I think surrender is not enough to pack a punch, kisses the ring maybe or Gaas is the new Neville Chamberlain, not that I want to be facetious or anything.