Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Underdog should be made a moderator for the JOKES forum

Underdog:

I must inform you that I've abandoned the western financial system, so I'll pay with a goat, 2 chickens and a bag of salt.

Miyaa?? Sheekooo!! Niinyahoow, wabaan radiinayey sidaas...but if you're willing to throw in a non-cariish semi-detached house, then we have a deal. But hurry with your reply, because offer is subject to change... :D

Kind regards,

QoxootiMammi... smile.gif

underdog   

LOL @ semi-detached house. Do you want a company BMW too?

I have a very big closet in my apartment, I can let you live in there ( call that an occupational fringe benefit).

I had no idea I was developing a following. I thank all of you for the support and if I can light-up your day it a very good thing.

Make Me the Head of Torture Chamber and Global Beating...

I am expert In Chinese Torture!!!!..not to Mention my wellknown Vietnamese Tunnel Diggin craft and Indian xaasidnimo!!! :D:D:D

Hm,, redface.gif Yawn Yawn!! Jesus i'm so lazy but since i'm a freeloader and this will take a Minute of ma tyme U got it Pal.

Ma Job in the Olga House of Pain went down where I Administrated salt water in lethal injections to make em more painfull 4 the Inmates.

BMW????? underdog step into 2003 with the Jaguar XJ type...

Apartment????? benefit????? waryaa, I am suber woman....and your "closet" wouldnt even hold ma dacas let alone my daruuc!!!! :D:D

~QoxootiMammi~

underdog   

Mammi,

I'm starting to get the impression that I could show up with the whole world in one hand and the rest of the universe in the other and I'd still be a couple of stars short of meeting your needs. :(:(:(

loooooooooooooooooool,Ahahahahahah @ underdog

you recognized brother :D

No, no,but you 'ave it wrong (excuse ma cockney)...not the universe...just a few galaxies...that'll do... ;)

~QoxootiMammi~

Underdog...my dear Nomad...good luck interviewing those other "candidates" because as of now I've suddenly become unavailable...fancy that! How strange...hhhmmmm... :D:D:D

~QoxootiMammi~

Blessed   

Regitering my vote.

I've just read The African King :D Man, I'df give you a grammy for cheering me up smile.gif

Don't get all big headed on us now!