Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Abdi Iley serving his Ethiopian masters

Dont expect the Koonfurians to accept that the only way a UN supervised referendum is going to be carried out in SL is if the EU forces Somalia and Somaliland to compromise on that , Dont expect the Koonfurians to come up with that. When kala tago officially happens in the eyes of the world i doubt relations will be warm just after that. it will take decades before relations become warm again. It took the two countries to hold talks after the international community came up with this , do you think they would have talked if the international community didn't initiate the talks. Trust me it took them 23 years , it will take another 23 years for relations to be warm

I don't like Cabdi Iley, but there's no denying it that OG region is moving for the better. The Somalis are still opressed just like the Oromos, Amharas etc. There's no specific targeting like it used to be. Now we have some breathing space.

Hawdian   

@ Madmullah - I was listening to the Kenyan Parliament speaker a certain Adan barre ducale and he was saying the people in kalilka 5 must integrate and work for their rights in federal Ethiopia like the somali Kenyans would u agree wth him or is ethiopian gov basically a bunch of criminals .

The Zack   

Apophis;990144 wrote:
Someone looks sad and neglected
:(

Jig-jiga-q.jpg

:D :D Saalax is mad, Siilaanyo went there. He was sat with Puntland and Jubaland. He wasn't invited to talk at the event, nobody mentioned his name or the term "Somaliland" in the whole event.

Hawdian;990495 wrote:
@ Madmullah - I was listening to the Kenyan Parliament speaker a certain Adan barre ducale and he was saying the people in kalilka 5 must integrate and work for their rights in federal Ethiopia like the somali Kenyans would u agree wth him or is ethiopian gov basically a bunch of criminals .

All African governments are a bunch of criminals, look at the Oromo they're not fighting for independence yet they get treated badly. But OG was a war region for a long time. We need to educate the youth and have some sort of normal life for when the government does collapse (which it will, like any other dictatorship) we will have the human resources to break away.

^^ You wasted a golden opportunity in 1990 when Mengistu was about to be ousted when the Tigre of Eritrea and Tigray were making deals underneath their bunkers. Its sad ONLF only started its struggle armed struggle in 1994, Never trust Xabashi.. Mad mullah oromos are two Huge there is no oromo national consciousness. More than Half of the Oromo consider themselves Ethiopians the rest are in pursuit of their identity. ONLF started fighting Ethiopia when Meles already consolidated his power. Now its for ONLF very difficult to defeat the EPRDF, The EPRDF gets billions of Military aid, there is no Somali state that can challenge the Ethiopians, it doesn't look good.

The Zack   

Xaaji -

The O'Gaden struggle shall continue, it will not stop until all the Xabashi soldiers are freed from the nation. Taas meel ku qor. Wax kale ha isku daalin.