Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somali Bantu

Haatu;987672 wrote:

Gadey is not barren na.cas yahow. It's along the jubba valley and very fertile.
:D
And why should we leave our land? :cool:

resorting to insults are we? did i touch a nerve, miyaa? saas miyaa?

you have no legitimacy on this matter. you're a little hypocrite. you're so xenophobic, it's almost pitiful.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;987684 wrote:
resorting to insults are we? did i touch a nerve, miyaa? saas miyaa?

you have no legitimacy on this matter. you're a little hypocrite. you're so xenophobic, it's almost pitiful.

Says the man who "employs" poor Oromos in modern-day slavery. I can't stand the stench of hypocrisy sxb :P

PS: I'm no more xenophobic than you are inaar.

^ you have no idea of what you speak off. you're projecting. cala kuli xaal, you disgust me.

why are you being rude and aggressive towards people who've done nothing to you? what's your problems with these folks? why are you hating them?

it's rather sad that you continually spew pure hatred and xenophobic little tirades on these boards. seek help before you lose your mind. wa iga talo.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;987687 wrote:
^ you have no idea of what you speak off. you're projecting. cala kuli xaal, you disgust me.

why are you being rude and aggressive towards people who've done nothing to you? what's your problems with these folks? why are you hating them?

it's rather sad that you continually spew pure hatred and xenophobic little tirades on these boards. seek help before you lose your mind. wa iga talo.

You seem too emotionally invested in this conversation. Is there something you'd like to share with us?

Safferz   

The irony and lack of self-awareness of the descendants of nomadic pastoralists telling people to "go back" where they're originally from...

Indigeneity and 'ancestral' land claims are not so stable and continuous in Africa, Somalis of all people should know this.

ETA: The most amusing part of all is that the Somali Bantu likely have more historical continuity in the parts of southern Somalia they settle in than the Somali clans that lay claim to them today.

Haatu   

Safferz;987695 wrote:
The irony and lack of self-awareness of the descendants of nomadic pastoralists telling people to "go back" where they're originally from...

Indigeneity and 'ancestral' land claims are not so stable and continuous in Africa, Somalis of all people should know this.

No one told them to go home Safferz. The last part of your post is confusing. Bal elaborate.

Then no offence' date=' but they should get genetic tests done. I've seen ugly Somalis, but never one that would be indistinguishable from a bantu.']

genetic testing?Seriously! you opening pandoras box, Somali lineage is taken at face value no matter how you look.Some of us look almost white /Indian/ Arab etc.

Look at this video and how many you think need Genetic testing?

Then no offence, but they should get genetic tests done. I've seen ugly Somalis, but never one that would be indistinguishable from a bantu.

genetic testing?Seriously! you opening pandoras box, Somali lineage is taken at face value no matter how you look.Some of us look almost white /Indian/ Arab etc.

Look at this video and how many you think need Genetic testing?

Safferz   

Haatu;987696 wrote:
No one told them to go home Safferz. The last part of your post is confusing. Bal elaborate.

Haatu;987656 wrote:
These poor people have suffered enough. It's time to right previous injustices and
return them to their ancestral homeland, Tanzania and Malaw
i.

So what does this mean then, Haatu? It's the implication of the terms home/homeland, what does it mean for a Somali Bantu to "go home"? The fact is that most Somalis consider the Somali Bantu to be outsiders within, of elsewhere. At what point does a group become 'of' southern Somalia? This is what I meant.

Haatu   

Safferz;987703 wrote:
So what does this mean then, Haatu? It's the implication of the terms home/homeland, what does it mean for a Somali Bantu to "go home"? The fact is that most Somalis consider the Somali Bantu to be outsiders within, of elsewhere. At what point does a group become 'of' southern Somalia? This is what I meant.

You must've misunderstood. I am merely saying the poor sods where forcibly removed from their homes centuries ago. We should now do the humane thing and return them to their homes :P

Southern Somalia belongs to Somalis. It can't belong to any other group because it is a land already owned.

Haatu   

Burahadheer, the ladies in the video look like normal Somalis I see everyday, in fact some of the sisters here are finer. But why are you giving me the impression that you're a very ugly man if they seem so beautiful they're not Somali beautiful to you? :D

Haatu;987690 wrote:
You seem too emotionally invested in this conversation. Is there something you'd like to share with us?

nothing to share.

lakinse halka ka sii wad your prejudice.

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;987710 wrote:
nothing to share.

lakinse halka ka sii wad your prejudice.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Cadale   

Haatu;987708 wrote:
You must've misunderstood. I am merely saying the poor sods where forcibly removed from their homes centuries ago. We should now do the humane thing and return them to their homes
:P

Southern Somalia belongs to Somalis. It can't belong to any other group because it is a land already owned.

Horta i heard some of the Bantus in middle shabelle and lower shabelle are natives. warka maxaa ka jiro?