Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somali Bantu

Saalax   

Who are the Somali Bantu?

"But originally we came from another part of Africa and it's Mozambique and Malawi"

Hawdian   

@ Salaax . I read that article and to be honest with you all somalis are the same . I have the privilege to meet somalis from the river areas of the south and to me they are just any other somali. The IDE that these people are from other places is wrong these people are our brothers and sisters. Dont ever believe in these lies that they are foreigners . Somali Peninsula is big a region and people can have any ancestry but we have lived here all of us many hundred of years and will continue so in the future incallah. The YouTube clip is not working .

Saalax   

Ethnic minorities face discrimination in Somali areas, that is not false is it. Just don't look

beyond what is happening Middle Shabelle (a place with high Bantu population), they are

being attacked by other groups with finances from Hassan Sheikh Mohamud.

Here is the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weYnP97LeOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t44V5dH1Xso

Sad thing for the Somali bantus i hope they one day re integrate into Somalia and return from America and use their learned skills in Somalia , Somali bantus are the most hard working Somalis

Tallaabo   

The Somali Bantus must be respected and their rights protected by the AMISOM government in Villa Burundi in Mogadishu. They have suffered enough.

Haatu   

Some Somalis also call the Bantu ooji, which in Italian means “today”and refers to the Somali's perception of the Bantu as lacking the ability to think beyond the moment.

I never knew about this. Somalis are damn hilarious :D

These poor people have suffered enough. It's time to right previous injustices and return them to their ancestral homeland, Tanzania and Malawi.

I think It's all about clan affliation,Native Somalis who look like them and have Somali clan lineage are not discriminated.They can be presidents & marry the most beautiful wife.Its unfortunate thou

Haatu   

burahadeer;987658 wrote:
I think It's all about clan affliation,Native Somalis who look like them and have Somali clan lineage are not discriminated.They can be presidents & marry the most beautiful wife.Its unfortunate thou

Come on now. I've seen some Somalis with jareer hair but I've never seen Somalis that look Bantu. No need to exaggerate but I get what you mean.

Haatu;987656 wrote:
These poor people have suffered enough. It's time to right previous injustices and return them to their ancestral homeland, Tanzania and Malawi.

y'all should return to the barren lands of Godey, too, maha? :cool:

Haatu   

Hawdian;987663 wrote:
Haatu @ lol . Sidee buu dalkuu u dagayaaa hadaad qaarna u dhofiseed carabta qaarna Tanzania . Solution cusub keen.

It's simple. Oromos back to Oromia. Bantus back to Bantustan. Walaalaha Galgaduud back to Galgaduud. And wala the Somali Civil war is at an end :P

Haatu   

burahadeer;987665 wrote:
@ Haatu^^^I know many, some related to....

Then no offence, but they should get genetic tests done. I've seen ugly Somalis, but never one that would be indistinguishable from a bantu.

Alpha Blondy;987669 wrote:
y'all should return to the barren lands of Godey, too, maha? :cool:

Gadey is not barren na.cas yahow. It's along the jubba valley and very fertile. :D And why should we leave our land? :cool: