Sign in to follow this  
Dalmar1

Video-''midnimada Somalia iyo somali weyn waa muqadas''- fowsiya xaji adan

This is what I am telling Oodweyne and Xaaji Xunjuf

I will not be surprised if Fowziya becomes Somalia's next PM. That is the thinking of Dammu-a-Jadiid

Tallaabo   

This crazy woman should just quietly loot what is left of the charity money in koonfuria's central bank with the prolific looters in the scene and leave Somaliland alone.

Cadale   

Anigu i dont understand why landers are included in the somali government, they dont have an impact at all. I would understand if the president choosed a lander that can put an end to the somaliland saga however this lady is a useless,retarded die hard secessionist. naga daaya dee

Cadale;986069 wrote:
Anigu i dont understand why landers are included in the somali government, they dont have an impact at all. I would understand if the president choosed a lander that can put an end to the somaliland saga however this lady is a useless,retarded die hard secessionist. naga daaya dee

Cuudu bilah maxa gabadha ka degay useless

Cadale   

LOL she said its okay for the yankees to bomb the shyt of somalia without permission. that statement was truly shocking ninyahow

Saalax   

If she said it was ok to bomb terrorists nothing wrong with it. Remember it is terrorists and metal scrap

looters that have set back south Somalia.

Edo Fawzia never said Somalia midnimo is muqadis i just listened to the entire clip this dalmar guy did he even watch what he posted. She kept on talking about how union is great and that where she currently resides should give you a hint what she believes. She never used the word muqadis.

Cadale;986069 wrote:

Its to make it look like Somalias government is inclusive the koonfurians deep inside know that the union long died and thats why they never energetically talk about it. Its just to show the international donors hey look we have a Somalilander in our government give us money.