Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

The Hollywood Perception of Somali Men

Recommended Posts

Saalax   

*Ibtisam The Las Anod example is not criminality well not entirely. Some of them were just ordinary

hard working people from south Somalia as the elders said , but of course they were brushed with

the same brush by the authority as the few criminals and deported. So this shows even if your a

honest hard worker, deportation is never far away. Anyway I don't think Somaliland can afford

many refugees or asylum seekers, so it is best to minimize unless we are talking about

highly educated economic immigrants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibtisam   

Salaax which is wrong and nothing to be proud of- that is how you make unnecessary enemies out of normal law abiding citizens.

 

I see you agreed with the rest of my post, if silently (which is the closes that a farah can do to admit to be wrong)

 

Good evening to you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

*Ibtisam;983178 wrote:
The legitimacy is given by the governing authority, who are given their authority by the people.

 

I can't believe you compared terrorist suspects to people getting citizenship
:D
:eek:

Terrorist suspects also get citizenships (illegal). :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol@deporting, all these fat kats living comfortably in the west and probably taking welfare....now preaching hate against poor refugees.

 

p,s, How many people in here actually live back home apart from Ibti and her Bengali kusband?

 

Ibti. Our friend seem to be forget the northerners make huge numbers of these terrorists, not to mention the leadership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apophis   

Che -Guevara;983182 wrote:
p,s, How many people in here actually live back home apart from Ibti and her Bengali kusband?

Collecting information for the CIA since you've been turned huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saalax   

Ibtisam Indr I agree with you discrimination is not good, however we have to face the reality. Somalilanders don't want

others to integrate into their society. So we can't force them on something they don't like in their own land.

 

This piece explains it well.

 

 

 

Integration problems

 

 

An Ethiopian refugee, who requested anonymity, expressed his displeasure at Somaliland’s decision, saying most

refugees were afraid to speak up because they feared being kicked out of the country.

 

“We have no proper protection; one can be sent back anytime; we have no freedom, we are even afraid to say anything

because we may not leave this compound before action is taken against us,” he said.

 

He said the UN was urging the refugees to integrate into the local community, but “the Somalilanders don’t want us;

the best way we could do this is by inter-marrying but how can we do this if they won’t even interact with us?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibtisam   

Salaax you are trying to hide behind refugees who often want and need something from the state or even public, and therefore require planning and resources- which Somaliland needs to develop. Somaliland citizens are refugees and now citizens of many places, the least we could do is afford other under previliaged ones the same option we got, if and when the state has more, it should take more interest and resources in to them. IF we abuse the weakest in the society, then as a society we deserve everything to go wrong, and although you and others like you might be unjust, Allah is not unjust.

 

Refugee issue aside I already said this "But dont confuse refugees with children of wealthy and often educated Somali mothers- who might add something to Somaliland and dont need nothing from a nation that cant even feed its own."

 

Naga daa dee you just want wax kula hadla. I know you understand this and know the argument you are making is bother illogical, racist and damaging to Somaliland as a society. The Qaxoonti society dont want any Qaxoonti or foreigners ya ka maqlaaya. And with such large Diaspora community know well into their 3rd generation, mixed race Somali are very much a reality.

 

Che, Alshabab age of being predominately Notherners ended with sometime ago- There has been no new demographic information on them :D but yes the elusive leader we disown. We exchanged the ones who left with few foreigners- who replaced them in society and are better and hard working citizens now. :D

 

AP: You are a spy/snitch accusation flowing from street,to government to forums- What is the new obsession with spies?

 

No women, no drive. lol i love this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saalax   

Ibtisam Halimos who race mix 98% of them don't marry what can be considered successful, so the idea

of successful mix race kids born to Somali woman moving to Somaliland does not seem feasible

because it doesn't exist to being with :) . Whether their families are successful or not, I am not into

the corrupting of the society. The idea of foreign fatherless kids born to Somali women running around

the place just seems too immoral in Somaliland standards and many Somalilanders will agree. Luckily

our people are very anti integration from outsiders and understand the dangers corruption of their

society poses. You might have western standards when it comes to integration and all that stuff, but

Somalilanders back home disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahima   

^ She dumped you for the white dude didn't she? That's what this is all about isn't it?

 

Look- ilaahay kuu ma qorin, be patient and the right one will come along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawdian   

Rahima;983244 wrote:
^ She dumped you for the white dude didn't she? That's what this is all about isn't it?

 

Look- ilaahay kuu ma qorin, be patient and the right one will come along.

Adee just because you disagree with Salax view doesnt not mean you need to go for personal attack. Instead try to make your argument if you read the article or iska aamusa. This thread is going way off line so people stick to the subject being discussed or zip it. waad mahadsantiin .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rahima   

Hawdian;983246 wrote:
Adee just because you disagree with Salax view doesnt not mean you need to go for personal attack. Instead try to make your argument if you read the article or iska aamusa. This thread is going way off line so people stick to the subject being discussed or zip it. waad mahadsantiin .

Sit down and drink some water. You boys are exhausting yourselves for nothing. No sister cares what you think. They will marry who they wish and their children will go back home and identify with it as their homeland.

 

Personal ku lahaa- that ain't personal son, just making a point that you boys need to MOVE ON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawdian   

Rahima;983247 wrote:
Sit down and drink some water. You boys are exhausting yourselves for nothing. No sister cares what you think. They will marry who they wish and their children will go back home and identify with it as their homeland.

 

Personal ku lahaa- that ain't personal son, just making a point that you boys need to MOVE ON.

. Can I just say Dhaanke you for giving me A good laugh. All this is just words on a forum soo watch the bloodpressure (bella?) Also. am. drinking. caano geeel. thats how I like it .khlaas inzil mowduuc ya kh.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this