Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL Nomads, come and take a look at my Hotmail account :)

Paragon   

Apparently in the internet you will get pics of people who have never gone near a camera, how illusionary. Ever wondered of the pop-ups promising a snap of "nude" Britney Spears? :D How misleading are these directions? way beyond corrections.

S.O.S ... don't worry i don't fit that discription. Darman lol sxb that was funny ... artistic i must admit, but don't go to far with it.

shyhem   

LooooOOL MEEEEEEEEEEEN is it true u got chronic or was that just some score u'r crew was blazin'.Just say it if u run out of shi-t we got plenty in Lake and park avenue, and in case u're g-unit scared of MPD just say u was looking for Shada,avoid mentioninh weed by any means,ni99a here says he got heavy shi-t from Cha town,but take it in small dose........... i know ya'll from burnsville got suburban soft azz :D

Drop dem jokes we still got a space to crack rib u know.

A7LA-SHU   

hahahahah... all i can say is that was one hell of a joke....

ladies that should tell ya never to e-mail darman $hit.. u all know he can't be trusted now lol...

darman just uno q for ya. how u do dat?

darman...... Speaking of leaks, how does your mother put up with cleaning up your stained soaking bedsheets?

Hey, I've got a "leak" right here for you. Get on your knees boi! clean it up with your furry tongue little man. Like this >>>> icon_razz.gif Not b4 i use some strong anti-bacterial on that deadly virus ridden filth spewing hole u call a mouth.

by the way you seem the sort of person to appreciate this sort of response :D no offence intended bro.

Jaabir   

Che-Cheuvara :mad: .. I was really hoping you don’t act hard on me and talk shit like that.. now that you think you can “Rebel” on me I guess I am forced to put some heat on yo *** .. :D

Sorry Aplus, i didnt want do this man :D

Ladies and Gentelmen… check out this email I have recently received.. :D

http:// /

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

And this is the PIC after i scrolled down :D:D

http:// ]

Iffah   

Loool Darman... shoot! You wanna give us a heart attack or something? Bisinka...I almost fell outa my chair. What is that? :eek:

Che_Geuvara Yaa kaa celinaa hada? Nice knowing Ya Darman... :D

Senora   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLL I havent laughed that hard in so loooooong!!!!!!!

I never found you funny,but then you surprise me with this, :eek: :eek: you have a great sense of creativity....

Jaabir   

Aplus, I know you have asked me not to post this pic, don’t get it twisted brah, I respect you and your wishes, but this is no laughing matter, I couldn’t let Che-Chuvara freely prey on our unwary sisters like that.. Just take a look at his fangs, he is a vampire for crying out loud. How do you feel if those sharp tusks ended up sucking the life our of your own sister? :D:D:D

Ilhaam, Princess Sexy and Barwaaqo, yall’s asses are in DANGER :D so you better quit laughing and start looking out for yo-self, lol the situation is so seriouse that I am hoping Che-cheuvara doesn’t mistake my nic for a gril :D:D lol

Heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....that was cool pic.

Laakin Nacas baatahay Darman........Yu left me with no choice, but tell everyone who yu really are?......Since Yu and I are identical twins and therefore blood brothers, that picture ain't just my face but yours ass well.....Nice going bro....Now yu blow both our covers and scared da sistas away :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ilhaam.......looooooool......darman should be worried, coz iam gonna sink my fangs into his ugly eyes!...lol :D