Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

SOL Nomads, come and take a look at my Hotmail account :)

STHLM_Lady.....It is IsQarxis day, darman left me with no choice.

Scorpion_Sista....I had to tell da truth :D:D

n only da truth :D;)

N Ppl , don't listen to darman...He is employed by Fox.....Everybody knows wats Fox's slogan blpic-foxlies.htm

Macalin   

LOL!

Waraa Darman wallahi adi waa waalantahay!...(gimme some of tha spliff u smocking ~Dhaga cas yahow~-need for this damn finals)

Che..sxbkiis...maybe he switched ur face with his AZZ when You was sleeping?

Good comeback THO'

Jaabir   

Che Saxib wayno kugu qaraxdii.. :D I know its quite infuriating to have your disguise blown up like that, but believe me I had to man lol… I don’t want to see you sucking on some sista’s blood in one of SOL dark alleyes lol (like Blade II).. now that everybody knows about you, I guess you will starve to death and probably extinct lol :D:D:D

and frankly I don’t think anybody will believe the bullshit you just laid out, come on man.... my ass looks way better than your face lol :D

Anyways Aqyaarta waynu kaasa dee, ninka kani hala iska ilaalyo lol

:D:D

Lakkad....i tried..........lol

Actually Darman has changed his look since everybody found out his true face....lol At the request of his boss, W Bush..Darman underwent a plastic surgery....Here is his new look...just hit da link and out comes the new darman.

web page

Waryaa....Darman, i had to warn everybody. Yu are leaving Che with no choice. I didn't wanna do this to my bro, but since yu are employed Bush, Fox and all da red neck Inc, i must warn my fellow nomads about who the true Darman is....lol

Jaabir   

Che.. i have already thought of that lol.. i didnt put any of my pics in my homepage :D:D:D loool nice try though :D

Darman....so, Yu are 45 yrs west saharan preying on somali sistas......get yu buddy....lol

I tried man.........lol

for some reasons, my links are not showing.

I would have shown the endless emials sent me asking to hide who yu are really..............lol

later man

Jaabir   

Che- I have received your PM in which you cried out for mercy… marka waan ka qalaynaa saxib.. :D

Canbaro luul.. I am so sorry sis.. you really pushed me to this shit.. :rolleyes: i am sorry Macda :D

Ladies and gentlemen.. check the latest email I have received

and here is the much anticipated pic :D

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

Lolo hahaaa........Darman, Man I swear you are krazzzzzzzy dog! why you gotta drag me in there man? lol.....this pic supposed to be special, don't expose to everybody!

Jaabir   

waraa Aplus.. i have the full right to use these pics against anybody who declares war with me :D som keep them scandalus pics coming my way man.. daad badaan aa meshan qarxis uu baahan :D:D