Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Questions for Alpha Blondy.

this is to compliment me or to insult me, abti?

1. i'm 20 something. between 25 and 29. that's all you need to know.

2. i made the decision to come back 'home'. i'm not daqan celis nor a criminal on the run. i'm a serious person.

3. re the trolling.......y'all are a bunch of sheep with a one-dimensional way of thinking. it's not trolling but my opinions. you have to learn to respect these.

hope that answers your questions.

Al.

lol@ video... You had to shoot a vid to have a serious answer from our biggest troll in Sol? Btw, I always had this picture of an old dude-you kinda look younger than I thought.

nuune   

hehe Alpha getting emotional from the questions posed by Nin Yaaban, waryaa Alpha, dee caadi iska dhig, nin dhan baa ku sharfey oo jidkaa dheer soo marey si uu jawaabo kaaga helo adna you became touche!

Maqane   

Abti, thanks for your video reaction to this Alpha Blondy guy.. he radicalized most of our smart members on sol like safferz. Please arrest him ASAP and list him as "Most wanted" on your thread! :mad:

FG (fiiro gaar ah): btw, Haatu was wrong when he said your Afsoomali is heyhaata heyhaata. Now i know you can speak a native Afsoomaali even waay better than him :) .

Safferz   

lol how has Alpha radicalized me? Funny video, NY. I can confirm Alpha's responses check out, laakin the trolling will always be inexplicable.

Jacpher;979202 wrote:
NY you look kind of high bro. Ma joint baa soo jiiday right before making the vid.

Still upset about ur cousin on the Behind bars thread? Maskiin.

Tallaabo   

Nin-Yaaban;979205 wrote:
Still upset about ur cousin on the Behind bars thread? Maskiin.

Well let us see his video and how he looks like. I am sure we will then have a lot to comment about;)

Tallaabo   

Jacpher;979207 wrote:
^Don't take it personal bro but that's just my observation.

Lol keep you opinion to yourself cos you are not a judge on a beauty pageant.

N.O.R.F;979228 wrote:
kkkkk

Very brave NY. I thought you were a lot older for some reason.

lol@ "maxaa laguugu celiyey"
:D

NORF,

abti,

tell these folks i'm serious person, adigo mudane please.

why are they saying i was deported and stuff. i'll post a scanned copy of my British passport (ki weyna :P), walahi.

i wasn't deported walahi. i'm not a criminal either walahi. i came back to built my country, ruunti. the country of my birth. building my country is what i have been doing. i've learnt my culture. perfected my language. and working on various projects to further develop my country.

haters are hating on me. haters will NEVER get me down. no, never. no sir.

ask Saffz, JB, AT and NG and countless others like my inaadeero Arafat, Cambuulo and Haatu for verification of my person. it's sad y'all think i'm a deported dhaqan celis fool. i'm not. if y'all can't tell the diamond from the rocks, then i pray for y'all. :P

Al.