Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Kenya discovers huge water source.

many African countries including us blessed with both.I have read a clip from space shuttle in 82 about a sea of water underneath Somalia & parts of Ethiopia.Technology right time at the right place......good luck to thm anyway.

i watched this excellent documentary earlier this evening. water scarcity is already a serious problem in many countries around the world. Yemen has been predicted to be the first country to officially run out of water by 2019. we must all do our bit to help reduce waste where possible and conserve our finite resources, inshallah. the earth is not for us to use and abuse. its a gift, treat it with respect it deserves.

really interesting documentary walahi. starts very slowly but is EXCELLENT. very informative.

ElPunto   

^At an environmental non-profit i used to volunteer at - the director used to say by 2012 there will be a rise in sea levels and many coastal cities around the world would start to get flooded. Predictions, baah.

Hope Kenya manages it well - don't think the Turkana will do too well out of it.

Haatu   

Good luck to the Turkana and getting a fair share of their water. Those greedy locusts from Down Kenya will take it all.

Alpha, have you watched Inconceivable Truth by Al Gore? I can't get a feeling that's it somehow serves the interests of the New World Order lot but that documentary changed my outlook of life (enviro-wise). Very powerful.