Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Hargeisa orbital road under construction

nuune   

^ No!

Just build the normal road that runs STRAIGHT inside the city, once you do that, then talk about FARAANTI!

Carafaat   

This road is very needed in Hargeysa. The road that goes through the city center is congested 3 times a day. This road will make it easier to go from one side of city to another without the traffic of the city centre.

Ibtisam   

This is so needed and it is just a matter of connecting roads and joining them up.

It is not normally, hargeisa, particularly during the summer is just endless traffic- I am avoiding going anywhere and when I do, back roads and none traffic hours.

I got stuck in traffic the other day for 1hr in traffic 12 lunchtime traffic- I just pulled over and visited someone and then drove home 1.30pm. I refuse to be living in Hargeisa and stuck in traffic for 1hr!!!

this is exactly why i walk almost everywhere. the traffic in Hargeisa is barely noticeable to me. malaha these 'alleged' cars are the ghostly relics of the 1988 genocide. there are only 52k+ cars in the entire country. there's hardly any traffic in the city.

nuune   

^^ Is that another way of saying you can't afford to buy Tooshle, or Shamso, or Mark-II car, even though you have being milking the system and evading tax for the whole duration of your employment in Somaliland, well illegal employment I would say!

You are an utter failure to the society, inaar, the only thing you contributed to Hargeisa Roads is harassing people with your Welsh Accent, ufff

^^

abti,

sida daad badan oo lagaranayo ayaad internet-ka ku daba dhumaneysa, ya? ta wa laga ficaanyahay, maha?

hadii aan ku soo xidhi karo, bari hore ayaan sameyn laha. mar baan ku sheegay. mar labadna waan kugu celiyey. xitaa, mar saddexad waxaan jeclahay inaan ku sheegay, ya?................................balse, inaar, afkaga dhowr. waa iga taalo, ma garatay? waa hadii aad doonaysid waxay gaaladu uu taqan 'cordial relations'. hadii kale usoo diyaar garow dagaalkii sadexaad ee aduunka.