Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Somaliland: Budget Upto US$200 Million

Whats Odoroska?

I would love to see how this $200 million has been calculated, whats included, how its been recorded and how it was funded and been spent. It would be interesting to see how.accurate these records are. Eritrea's government's budget by comparison was $840m in revenue and $1.2bn by expenditure. Liberia's government by comparison had revenue in 12/13 of $670m and expenditure of $750m.

Mafia   

OdaySomali;975996 wrote:
Whats Odoroska?

I would love to see how this $200 million has been calculated, whats included, how its been recorded and how it was funded and been spent. It would be interesting to see how.accurate these records are. Eritrea's government's budget by comparison was $840m in revenue and $1.2bn by expenditure. Liberia's government by comparison had revenue in 12/13 of $670m and expenditure of $750m.

Odoroska (odoriska is more technically correct= forecast

$200million, Exactly 80% or $160million of that comes from the Berbera port according to the Port Authority. I am not sure where the remaining 20% is sourced from, probably from Qaad levies.