Sign in to follow this  
Classified

Syria

Total Population of Syria: 23 million

Estimated death: 100,000

Estimated displaced: 5 million

It seems to me that the overwhelming majority (18 million) of the Syrian people are living in a normal life and are satisfied with their government. Why aren't the 18 million Syrians getting any attention/focus? :confused: The death toll includes the fighters of both sides and civilians.

nuune   

^^ Wadani, wuu fayoowyahey xiskiisana waxba kuma dhicin, ee yaa Wadani, sida warbaahinta reer galbeedka ee riman ay maanta soo wariyeen in chemical weapons uu saaka Assad dadkiisa u isticmaaley oy dhinteen 800 oo qof ma rumeesantahey oy saacadan UNta ay ka shireyso chemicalkaas la isticmaaley, warkan waxaa markii ugu horreeyay soo wariyey CNN, yaa u sheegay maadaama aysan joogin Syria CNN, the Rebel Madness ayaa warkaa abuurtey.

It is natural, every month marka laga adkaado Rebelska in ay wax cusub la yimaadaan.

Sheekadan horaan u aragney ee Classified uga jawaab waxa uu soo qorey, sxb, yaa Wadani, aawey 18ka million ee kale, waligaa ma maqashey, xagee joogaan iyo meeshay ku noolyihiin, yes, inside their country!

This is the most ****** thread in SOL history. This is proof enough that Classified doesn't even follow the most basic of news and that he should not be taken serious.

Who do we support? The Sunnis of Syria of course. They are our brothers.

We have to understand the situation in Syria.

Assad is being backed by Russia/China/Hezbollah and Iran. The Syrian opposition by almost no one. The west isn't supplying military support because they are afraid that it will fall in the hands of ISIS and JAN (the Shabab of Syria). They also prefer a secular Syria under Assad over a Jihadist state like Southern Somalia.

Mad_Mullah;974405 wrote:
This is the most ****** thread in SOL history. This is proof enough that Classified doesn't even follow the most basic of news and that he should not be taken serious.

We have to understand the situation in Syria.

Assad is being backed by Russia/China/Hezbollah and Iran. The Syrian opposition by almost no one. The west isn't supplying military support because they are afraid that it will fall in the hands of ISIS and JAN (the Shabab of Syria). They also prefer a secular Syria under Assad over a Jihadist state like Southern Somalia.

I never asked who supports who in SOL. I made a simple known estimations and asked a logical question. Either answer it or not, just don't derail the subject.

Mad_Mullah;974405 wrote:

At least you're man enough to admit it. It takes several hours to wade through the false humanitarian spiel that some of my Muslim friends choose to stand by.

Edit: Not that there isn't legimate humanitarian concerns to be had in Syria.

Blackflash;974409 wrote:
At least you're man enough to admit it. It takes several hours to wade through the false humanitarian spiel that some of my Muslim friends choose to stand by.

Edit: Not that there isn't legimate humanitarian concerns to be had in Syria.

Even if you're looking at humanitarian reasons, it's the Sunnis that are being slaughtered. Supporting Bashar is like saying you support Mare-han in their slaughter against Landers and HAG. and I'm d-Block myself.

The only Syrians that support him are Alewites that feel that if he falls their position will be threatened exactly like in Xamar 1990.