Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Children getting slaughtered for being Alawites

Syria has become a free for all killing fields. When this thing first started, the anti Assad group were all united and had clear objectives. But now u got all kinds of factions, religious groups and others that just love violence. I have never heard of these Salafist,but I am sure killing kids wouldn't get em any sympathy.

P.S. I wish I spoke Arabic so I know what the guy in the video was saying.

Homunculus;973929 wrote:
Both sects are killing each other. It's a sectarian civil war, what do you expect?Salafis are no worse than Hizbollah (or Iran).

The shabiha kill children but iran and hizbollah are better than this. sunni extremists are the lowest of low in this conflict. the only solution to this war would be the division of syria into three entities; one for the sunnis, another for alawites, druze and christians and a kurdish enclave.

Khadafi   

Haatu;973996 wrote:
They aren't salafi.

Haatu do you feel hurt becouse you have some bias for that deviated sect?.

What does Al.shabaab, alqaida in iraq, alqaida in syria have in common? They all hail from the salafi-wahabbiya

sect that is known to have takfirism.

Haatu   

Sh Salih bin Muhammad Al Luhaydan on Al Qaeda and Bin Laden (audio):

http://www.4shared.com/audio/QkJD54Uk/Sheikh_Salih_bin_Muhammad_al_L.html

Sh Saleh Al Fawzaan on Bin Laden (audio):

http://www.takfiris.com/takfir/assets/audio/sh-s-fawzan-on-benladen.mp3

A very well written response addressing Anwar Al Awlaki's ficticious claim of salafiyyah which can be applied to other takfiris like Al Shabab etc:

http://www.takfiris.com/takfir/assets/docs/awlaki-is-qutbi.pdf

Rahima   

Haatu;974009 wrote:
^^^All true Salafis clearly showing the salafi position as it pertains to those takfiris.

Haatu- don't bother, they froth at the mouth with the mere mention of Salafi.

Coofle   

What is happening in Syria is what happens when people don't read history!.....Started with a simple "Arab spring" uprising against a well established dictator, ends with religious and ethnic bloodshed. The rebels won't give (that is not an option) and Bashar's group will continue, considering bashar was defeated a Sunni-Shi'a conflict is to be expected. Wait..I have seen this movie before,,,Yes, Somalia.