Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Socotra Island is a part of Somalia

ANWAR   

Alpha Blondy;971942 wrote:
Anwar,

inaar,

you seem to be on crack, Socotra belongs to the Yemenis. obviously you are anti Somali and try to distort Somali territorial sovereignty for your political gain. isku xishood. :mad:

Waar ya go to the bathroom and brush your teeth of all the khat from last night, before you talk to me !! Isku xishood SAXIB..

Why do khat addicts hate on me??

*ANWAR*;971957 wrote:
Did I not poste a MAP `??????

You have proved my case

tumblr_lvrjejSNU21r4ghkoo1_500.gif

lol

Retardism is a problem when your backside doesn't know what your front side is talking about. You just advocated the fragmentation of what is left Somalia few days ago http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/72328-Why-I-support-I-Somaliland?highlight=anwar+somaliland and now you are horning for a fake attention seeking nationalism and call for a war with a muslim neighbour. S!ck.

ANWAR   

I'm talking about 100 years from now not tomorrow, besides Somaliland and Somalia will find a solution one way or another

*ANWAR*;971958 wrote:
Waar ya go to the bathroom and brush your teeth of all the khat from last night, before you talk to me !! Isku xishood SAXIB..

Why do khat addicts hate on me??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Anwar,

what's up with the insults doorfaryahow? :P

haa na wareerin, dee. waxbaan dili baad la soo taagan tahay. dib u joogso doofaaryahow sidii nin cabsan uu dhac dhacaya. :P:D

ANWAR   

@Alpha i just needed to leet out some steam :D:P

But forgive me for the sake of Allah if i offended you.. :D

puss-in-boots.jpeg

Socotra is closest to Somalia geographically, but there is little in the way of cultural ties to the island. I can only hope the armchair-generals, who would so easily shed blood over a peaceful island, find little voice in the future Somalia.

*ANWAR*;971979 wrote:
@Alpha i just needed to leet out some steam
:D:P

But forgive me for the sake of Allah if i offended you..
:D

puss-in-boots.jpeg

:D:D

forgive me too, inaar. soo ducee sidii ilaahay ino gaa aqbali lahaa bisha barakeysan ee Ramadan baal. Amiin. :P

Tallaabo   

Socotra never had any ties with the Somalis. It was colonised by different powers and changed religion two to three times during those colonisations. It should remain part and parcel of Yemen but it would be good if we established brotherly relations with the Muslim inhabitants of those Islands.