Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

The Conflict in the Shabeeloyinka?

Horta, why does the so-called moderator of this forum delete all the threads where we try to discuss the current events taking place in the shabeelooyin? I believe this is tantamount to stassi style censorship. Granted the conflict in the shabeelooyin is between two different clans, and the rules of this site say clan names should be avoided which I believe is a misguided policy to begin with, but most of us do our best not to directly mention the names of clans but that does not mean we won't refer to these clans in other more creative means, which am sure the rules do not disapprove of. Saaxiibyaal, Somali politics is clan politics and if we cannot talk of Somali politics openly and freely then what is the point of this section of Sol? Clans will always exist and just because MMA wishes they did not does not mean he can wish them away.

Marka, I urge the admin to advise this so- called moderator of his to let us discuss the current affairs of Somalia without such blatant harassment and abuse of authority.

As users of this forum, we too have rights. This isnt MMA's personal bedroom and it's about time we took our grievance to the higher ups of Sol.

If you agree with me, please sign this petition so that we may limit this guy's impunity on our forum.

nuune   

You are taking it to another level yaa Tilmook,, MMA this and MMA that, clan names be it creative way or otherwise should not be posted in the first place, link the story to websites that published the news then it can be discussed here, but having a full clan discussion where names such as gangister and so on are used to refer to some clans is not worthy of discussion and kills the whole value of the site!.

Why are the pirates so concerned about what happens in lower shabelle dont you know the 2 clans who are feuding are closer to each other than you think.

nuune   

^^ Fitno waaxid, wixii laga hadlayey ayaad dhax tiimbatey, referring people as pirates yeah, ma shiixe waaxid

nuune   

Hadaan ku dhahey fitnada jooji oo dadka magacyaha maldahan aad ugu wici jooji ma hiilis baa, cuqdadlow waaxid, cuqdada kuguma aanan aqoon ee si isku dhaan Xaaji Xeyraan, name calling and discrediting people is not wax nin weyn ku hadla, si isku dhaan niyahow

Adigu ma Quraan baad Akhrida markad Xaaji Xayrana igu yeedhasysid mise duco baad igu darta , bal waalida inta leeg eega, wa wax is wada burinaya, wa iska caadi budchadka u hili

Ramadan karim now bye

nuune   

Waligaaba waad carari jirtey marka lagaa gar helo sxbkey, bye kulahaa and ramadan as if ay ii tahey ramadan

Dr_Osman   

I agree with the tillamook, tribe isn't going away and it should be freely talked about. I know attacking is one thing but not evening mention the name of a clan is in a way an attack in itself because you are denying they're existence which is a form of genocide.

As for hajiga, let him carry on. When he gets in the mode of pirate this and pirate that, he has been defeated by Puntland. Anyways all check out the galkayo video, wallahi it as big as hargaysa now, qardho is as big as burco.

Raggow hajigu marku joggo, carurta cisha ku haaya waa reerkiye. Cradle snatcher :D

Pirates arent gang raping my ssdf kids. Haji is silly, war nagahina ayaa meel walbo lagu kufsanaya, carurtina, and your talking about pirate attacking gaalo like it affects ssdf women and children.

nuune   

Diktoore, ceeb waryaa, waxyaalaha qaarkood inaad ku hadasho ma ahan nin weyn baad tahey, fiiri waxaad soo qortey, naagihiina, waxan ma wax qof caqli iyo maskax gala qoraa, dib iskugu noqo, Xaajiga ayaa ku dhaamo waayo dumarka waxba kama sheego!

nuune;971318 wrote:
You are taking it to another level yaa Tilmook,, MMA this and MMA that, clan names be it creative way or otherwise should not be posted in the first place, link the story to websites that published the news then it can be discussed here, but having a full clan discussion where names such as gangister and so on are used to refer to some clans is not worthy of discussion and kills the whole value of the site!.

Saaxiib, if someone refers to a clan as gangster,pirate, sodomlander, digir & muufo e.t.c, its because that same person is forbidden to mention the god give name of said clan he is talking about, which is why I believe this bad policy is deliberately giving people an excuse to insult clans. If on the other hand we were allowed to use the god given name of our clans, then we would not need to resort to this sort name calling, which am sure was the furthest thing the owners of Sol had in mind when they first set up those rules.

Personally if anyone wants to refer to my clan as part of adiscussion about politics, I believe such a person should be able to do so as long as his or her intent isn't about insulting my clan. See I have nothing to hide, my clan is referred to as pirates on this forum(:D), but I think it would be better if anyone wants to use it in a discussion they should instead use the ** designation, which is way nicer and more authentic than the pirate designation:D

With that in mind, I hope I can convince the admin to permit clan names as long as it used in context, not for the heck of abusing someone or a group of people.

That's my $0.02...

Odey   

Lol @ sodomlanders! Ha ha ha, Digir iyo muufo ha ha, ganster- not so funny. Pirate- getting old. Come on guysbe creative lol

Odey;971333 wrote:
Lol @ sodomlanders! Ha ha ha, Digir iyo muufo ha ha, ganster- not so funny. Pirate- getting old. Come on guysbe creative lol

That first one cracked me up as well, courtesy of Che.:D

Odey, stop chuckling and tell us, where do you stand on this issue-- do you prefer our ancestral clan names or would you put yourself at the mercy of the "creativity" of solers?:D