Sign in to follow this  
Cambuulo iyo bun

Enves Consulting Engineers: The Mogadishu Plan 2025

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

World's first zero carbon construction initiative to be implemented In Muqdisho

Enves is a company formed to provide Sustainable Engineering Solutions for the Built Environment. We pride ourself to provide alternatives for various Building Designs, whether it is Building Services system or Renewable Energy Resources.

Our Philosophy

We believe all buildings should be designed for Sustainability and perform efficiently.

Our Engineering Philosophy is to enable end users to benefit from our cost effective approach to efficient building system designs.

We ensure Buildings Comply with relevant Building Regulations and we aim to exceed minimum compliance where possible.

We promote the use of Low/Zero Carbon Technologies to contribute to your base load energy demand

source:

http://enves.co.uk/mogadishu_plan.php

Maqane   

teh worst 3D reconstruction and presentation i've ever seen before.

This must be a Showreel and not the real Mogadishu in 2025 :P

Tallaabo   

Well first thing first, I think Mogadishu should first sort out its colour code and ditch the ugly looking blue paint which has become a fashion lately.

Marksman   

I think this is just a pitch video. A lot of construction companies will showcase their views on Mogadishu. But it can't be only one company that will construct the whole city.

Mogadishu is still a warzone, just like Kabul or Baghdad. I don't think we'll see buildings like that until the whole issue is resolved.