Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

N.O.R.F   

Mourinho defended and justified Inter's tactics in the game at the Camp Nou.

"We won the tie in Barcelona, but everyone talks about Barcelona winning [the second leg] and says we parked the bus in front of the goal. We didn't park the bus, we parked the
airplane
," he said.

:D

Oz   

Looooool nOrf, grabbing headlines! Jose Mourinho knows exactly how to grab the headline ahead of the world cup preparation, and this is what he said;

“This game is the most important in the world,” said 47-year-old Mourinho. “It is even bigger than the World Cup because the teams in it are at a higher level than national teams, who can’t buy the best players.”

:D:D

Tuujiye   

Ngonge, when was the last finals oo 3 or 4 goals la iska dhashay? do you even remember lool.. come on man....

I think Inter will win this laakiin Bayern has a big time chance.. it will be close game because Inter will not attack as much....

this is the battle between coaches too guys don't forget...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I've waited this day, this moment for a long long time and I'm glad I've finally witnessed history being made by my beloved Inter!

I'm thoroughly delighted for Mr Moratti (The best predisent EVER) and Xavier Zanetti.

I watched this game alone...the first time I've done that for a long long time and I did it simply because I didn't want anybody to distract me and what a sight it was to see Inter finally break the Champions league voodoo.

Mourinho said he's off to Madrid and the question everybody is asking is...will they accept his negative yet winning philosophy? will he be sacked like Capello after he delivers La Liga title with the most boring style and tactics witnessed by the Madrid faithfuls for a long long time? I guess only time will tell wether Mourinho will manage to win over the most spoiled fans in the history of the game or will they plot his doom and above all tarnish his reputation as the 'Special One' after he finds out that he's been fired through his gardner? :D

PS. Good Luck Mourinho...you're a champion!

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

finally witnessed history being made
by my beloved Inter!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So no more Gooners for you? so intaa diracii soo dhigatay ayaad daahii maqaayadaha somalida soo xiratay maanta!! Waraa Kismaayo, naga dhaf nooh waxaan!!

I don't know why the Bayern coach took out Altintop loool.. anyways Inter came with the same game plan from the last game they played....

I think Maradona made a good move by adding Malito in the roster.... And Dunga added Pato finaly...I became a Malito fan today lool..two beautiful goals!! shiiiidh....

I still Hate Inter!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

BOB ma wuxuu noqdey hadba qofka raayo ayaan la jiraa :D that title Tuujiyaa iska lahaa lol

Worst CL final ever, no much entertainment, we now know that to have an English team in the final is the way forward, much entertainment and hyper.

average football it was, not the best of the best

N.O.R.F   

Worst final in years. I still cant believe the standard of strikers Bayern have and that those guys played a CL final. Waste of space. Robben did well but the others did nothing. Their left back loooool how did that guy make it to a CL final?

Well done Inter. Deserved to win it. I'm a new fan of Milito.

I didn't bother to watch it to be honest. Knew Jose will play negative and Bayern didn't have the mantle and the strikers to hassle inter's defence.

At least Jose knows how to win a game no matter what! :D

Cheers

BOB   

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

quote:finally witnessed history being made
by my beloved Inter!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So no more Gooners for you? so intaa diracii soo dhigatay ayaad daahii maqaayadaha somalida soo xiratay maanta!! Waraa Kismaayo, naga dhaf nooh waxaan!!
^^^ :D:D I knew this would happen but Tuujiye iyo Nuunow bal let me explain myself...I liked Inter long before I even knew there was a team called Arsenal...but as you know Inter are doing great Thank You Very Much unlike before where they used to get hammered both in Serie A and the Champs League thus they don't need me to defend...they're doing that themselves. :D

Arsenal are my team just as much as Inter is and nothing will change that trophy or no trophy and I leave you with a little reminder to prove that this man is no glory hunter.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/49

http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/48

Tuujiye and Nuune do you know who this guy is...he's from Johannesburg-South Africa? :D

Good Day Gentlemen.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ boqol magacle waaxid, alla maxaad xalwo dhiitisey
:D:D

Allah adigana maxaad dooro cuq ah dhiitisay. :D

PS. Ngonge saaxibkaa A&T kubada bar. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.