Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Oz   

^^ Lol nuune war kubada baro aan kudhahee, wax meeshan ku heysid maleh sxb.

How is MMA?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Oz:

Their is no point of aggueing just write " barta kubada"
:D

Don't take it to heart, saaxib. Runtan idiin sheegaya. It is my considered opinion that Norf, Ayoub and you do not understand football. A&T and Bob have their moments but are handicapped by their association with excitable Africans.

Football is never about Messi running past ten players and scoring a wonder goal (but, sadly, it is that in Norf's world). It is never one where a team always loses because the ref was bad (but car wax kale Norf ka maqal). It is not about the state of the pitch (but Norf says otherwise). Football, first and foremost, is about tactics and the people you employ to execute these tactics. The players that Benitez buys could never play in the Barca way and the Barca players will struggle to play in the Liverpool way.

I tell you that Inter will beat Barca not because I like Inter, I say it because I understand the style of play of both teams and believe that Inter will come on top due to their work rate, pressing high up the field and spoiling tactics. I expect Barca to lose because they don't often face such (good) opponents.

Having said all of that, if Barca do win, I am still not wrong. Kubbada barta nimanyaho.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Having said all of that, if Barca do win, I am still not wrong. Kubbada barta nimanyaho.

I second that :D

Oz   

Sxb you might have got your analysis right on this one occasion wherby most of the time you are wrong. So my question is why do we have to accept that your analysis are correct when you never accept everyone else analysis. How could all of us be wrong. I woke up this morning for fajr then watched the whole game, that's why I think this time you were spot on on your analysis. That depends if Inter goes through of course.

Edit: Waryaa C'mon adeer!! It's not about you you you, Others do matter too.

NGONGE   

^^ This is why I tell you kubbada barta. :D

The result being right or wrong does not take away from an analysis, saaxib.

The problem we have here is when your analysis involves Walcott's haircut and how it'll improve his his speed and the aerodynamics of his frame. It's that wild analysis that forces me to question the football knowlege of others.

I tell you Lucas is good because of his positional sense and the way he executes the instructions of his manager. I don't think Lucas is the best footballer in the world.

I tell you Arsenal are not likely to win the league because of the weakness of their midfield and their attackers reluctance to track back. You on the other hand, watch Lucas pass the ball sideways and decide that he is a bad player or watch an opposing team score from an offside and decide that Arsenal were unlucky (they were, but they are rubbish too).

Wax fahan.

N.O.R.F   

Pep:

"In Barcelona we will attack. We will put water on the pitch so the ball moves quicker, which they didn't do here. We'll see a good game, hopefully."

Waar kubada barta!

Oz   

^^ nOrf, I won't take you serious till you take the NG mode off. :D:D

I think both teams are on the same par here, it should be a cracking match to watch. Both teams can win this- robben and ribery fit to play they can cause problems.I also think that Lyon will edge this one, I dont know why but I do. Lopez to get a goal too.

Had to pick this one over the two legs am going with Lyon.

nuune   

Lyons are the Lions, smooth win for them, 2 to the Lions.

The "I think" of AT&T is off today :D

Barta bahasha nimanyahow

Abtigiis   

If Norf thinks Lyon will beat Bayern, it means the opposite is going to happen. I change my initial position. Bayern to win. reason: Norf is saying Lyon will win.

Oz   

nOrf, are you serious! don't ruin the sports section for us, its the only reason why I come to SOL. Labadan odayaal disregard whatever crap that comes from them. :D

Stunned by munich beating lyon 1-0. it's all robben's effort. 22 Million for Robben, its looking like bargain of the season, Real Madrid were utter morons letting him go.

Have to confess very disappointing with Lyon this morning (for me), thought they would have been a lot better than this. Ribery's tackle was bad and a red was deserved. What was harsh (and hasn't yet been mentioned) was Toulalan's sending off. I've been very impressed with Rosetti as a referee but he got that one completely wrong. He won the ball although Schweinsteiger's reaction didn't help.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

If Norf thinks Lyon will beat Bayern, it means the opposite is going to happen. I change my initial position. Bayern to win. reason: Norf is saying Lyon will win.

Haye! :D

Oz,

Rosetti was excellent last night. Toulalan's second yellow was right, but you could say it was harsh. If Rosseeti was not under pressure from the crowd, he could have let it go without a card. The first one was right as well. Toulalan should have known Rosetti was not going to be kind to Lyon after the sending off of Ribery.

N.O.R.F   

Toulalane should not have been sent off. It was a foul but not a booking. Swienshtiger (sp) got him sent off.

Ribery deserved 2 red cards for that disgusting leg breaker.

A&T, I did say Munich would be in the final icon_razz.gif

Oz, you're right.