Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Bayern 0 - 1 Lyon
:D

This is what you said. So, you mean you expected Bayern to lose at home and win in France? :D

Just confirm this. Because if you are saying Bayern will be in the finals, I will pick Lyon instead.

It is a good news. Lyon to win at home and go to the finals then.

N.O.R.F   

When the draw for qtrs came out I said Bayern would make the final. This doesn't mean I want them to get there anymore than Lyon.

I'm actually hoping Inter make the final. I don't think they will but if they pull it off it would be the first time I see Inter in the CL final[iA]. Jose, love him or hate him, does his job brilliantly.

Anyway, Lyon are not creative enough to win it. Even if they were to play Inter in the final.

NGONGE   

Both managers were too scared to go for it. The Lyon one did not do a thing when Bayern went down to ten men and the Bayern manager took off Robben too soon when he could have got him a second.

This is anybody's game. Neither team is really good enough to be in the final.

nuune   

Alla maxaad aduunya isku qasteen, war we all know none of you care who comes out the Bayern-Lyon games, whoever comes out, they will get hammered, so these two teams shouldn't waste their time knwoing what is ahead of them!

N.O.R.F   

Come on then, who is going to win and how?

I'm in a peculiar position. I don't like Germans and I don't like Jose. I want Inter to win because I don't like AC (well now that Dhino is there I will watch them now and again) but I don't like Jose.

Oz   

I think it will be quite an interesting. And dispite I can see Inter taking the CL, it will be an interesting tactical battle between Mourinho and his former mentor, Van Gaal.

I believe inter will come out attacking hard , maybe get 2 goals then defend for their life.

Also I see both teams are on for the treble, excelent achievement and shows they are both very good sides. I actually think it may be a bit of a classic (but hey what do I know probably 0-0 and pens)! :D

NGONGE   

^^ War kubbada baro dee. I mean seriously, saaxib. Bayren is not in the class of Inter and will struggle to cope with Inter's style of play (now Jose will attack by the way).

P.S.

Karl was correct about Lucas. He has been Liverpool's best and most improved player this past season (better than all the other midfielders combined).

N.O.R.F   

Inter are the favourites but it won't be easy. It will be a very tactical game and Van Gaal has been around the block long enough to come up with a plan.

No Ribery for Bayern means they won't be facing that problem but Altintop can play there. No Motta means Stankovic may get a shout which is better for Bayern as he is more attack minded and frees up space for Bommel and Co.

Snyder is the key. If he has a poor game Inter lose.

Learnt yesterday that Inter, by selling Ibrahimocrap to Barca, bought them Eto, Snyder and Milito. Great business. :D

ps Lucas naga daa saxib. Even when the season is finished baad hadal haysaa :D

NGONGE   

^^ Hadaba aniga iga maqal (and Ayoub can come with all the rabbit punches he can muster) Inter will crush Bayern. It will be a walk in the park for them. Kubbada baro.

NGONGE   

^^ Agreed. Inter will win by two or more goals, though my bones tell me it will be a proper hammering (three or four). Kubbada baro. :D