Sign in to follow this  
Oz

Champions League 09/10

Tuujiye   

Adigu wiil yar baad tahaye, anigu every three months kol ayaan gaadhaa islaan aan waa dhoweyd dumaalay. And those days no access to internet weeye xaalku. Sidaa ula soco.

loooool A&T tana manoo soo waday duqa! caadi ma tihid...

South Korea iyo Slovenia meel ma gaarayaan saaxiib...and unlike you, aniga iskama hadlo.. X Yugoslavia waa lakala jar jaray duqa and this new Serbian team, maba la is dhaheynin ee France ka horeydoonaan so ha iska dhigin nin wax ogaa..

Serbia is the strongest in their group and I think Ghana is the second strongest but the Germans some how always find a way to pass the group stages.. hope fully this year will be a different year...

anyways duqa, wlc back..one week ayaad sugtay yaah lool... so far everything I called and perdicted came true and "experties" (since you gave me the title) was right and yours well "ban bee ka wareegtay" lool but this time we agree with each other about Barca winning but would have play a top class football to beat Inter...

is not so difficult after all....

waraa and messi iyo Ronaldo ha isku keenin nooh!!! nagadaaya waxaan ragiina aanan footballka ciyaarin... waa adoo isku keenay Zidane iyo David Becham lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

The Czechs proved to be much stronger team in Europe after the break up of Czechoslavakia. Croatia played better than the entire Yugoslavia team were togather. Waa lakala jarjaray sheeko ma aha. It doesn't guarantee that you will have a good team if you bring yugoslavia back again.

I know Serbia is a good team but I just don't think they have the mental strength to overcome Germany. I watched them against a weak France side, and I was not overly impressed with them.

Tuujiye   

^^ I agree Germany will be their hardest task.. Most of the serbs play in Germany too which should be intresting to watch how well they play against some teamates... this is a very young team too sxb which might be a weakness against Germany..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

I for one believe it will be a second half tie, as in the tie to me will be decided in the second halves of both games. I think Inter might absorb what pressure Barca decides to give in each game at the outset, while Barca will likewise use the first halves to probe and spread the field in hopes of finding a weakness in Inter's presumably compact third.

The second halves are therefore to me going to be rather unpredictable since lately Inter has taken the impetus to attack more and search for goals while Barca have allowed for other teams to play with them recently in the second half. However, that is not to say that Barca don't play in the second half since they in turn also up the attack in latter stages keeping in mind that Barca like playing against the tired legs of the opposition. I think with some patience we'll see some good stuff come the second halves of these games.

One thing is for sure though, we are in for a great game tomorrow.

Abtigiis   

I don't expect a pretty game. And Barcelona's game can be stifled if the opponent plays with more midfielders. That is why Jose is planning to play Maicon at the center and not as full back. Espanyol played well against Barca and took points and I think it is doable, but I want Guardiola to win this cup. Barca simply play the best football.

This game might be a draw.

Abtigiis   

Norfsky, war ninyahow qalbi adkidaa. Oo wali ma waxbaad sii saadaalisaa, after the Arsenal will crush Barca debacle? :D:D

Now that you say 2-0 for Barca, I wonder if I may have to assume the contrary might turn out to be the case. I am worried. But I hope Barca wins.

N.O.R.F   

^Now science in it really. i just think Barca are two goals better than Inter. Then again, Sammy Eto might haunt them.

nuune   

lol Nofoscky, you even said who will score the goals, waxaasaa indha adeeg la dhahaa :D

I will use the "I think" of AT&T and say that Inter will steal the show with only one goal at the dying minutes smile.gif

Oz   

Great win for Inter, has anyone beaten Barca by two goals this season? Zlatan was invisible although to be fair he was rarely given the ball and Messi had a poor game by his lofty standard. Javier Zanetti is the most underrated player in world football, the guy is amazing!

I'm gonna say the tie is 55% in Inter's favour the key thing is not to concede an early goal next week.

Abtigiis   

Wakaa hadda Oz'na sidii Norf noqday. Zanetti had a good game, but he is not underrated. He has passed his best long time ago!

If Inter play the same tactics in Barcelona, they will be beaten. Because Guardiola is already talking about pouring water on the surface so that the ball gets faster. WHich means, lots of misplaced tackles can put you in a serious problem. But it looks even Guardiola's turning into Biyoole is not stopping Inter. They played perfect tactics. They refused to play Barcelona by its own game. Passing and running.

The statistics showed 70% ball possession to Barcelona, but this should teach Tuujiye and BOB that it is where the ball is passed to that matters not how many times it is passed. This game reminds one of the 1982 Italy-Brazil match and the problems with teams who have good attack but poor defence. It also reminds one of the challenges that Spain will face in the World Cup. I somehow forsee a situation where Spain would be passing the ball the whole night, but teams like Holland and Brazil burying them.

Anyway, I think Lyon will be in the finals. They are a solid team. But my predictions depend on what NORF says. I will wait for him and then predict the opposite of whatever he says. Norf's problem is he doesn't analyse tactics and formations. He analyses the latest performance of teams. So, for him, Wigan can beat Manchester United if they were to play next week. :D:D

Last night's game also exposed all the injustices againt the great Maradona, as many compard Messi to him. Messi is one-dimensional and while he is fast, he cannot run at defenders with force like Maradona. Yesterday night, Maradona would have gone directly to Samueal and Lucio with the ball, instead of hitting it back whenever they face him. Messi is only as good as his team is. Maradona was good even when he has to partner with average players like Dosseti! Messi needs to convince me by producing something when Barca is not performing.

N.O.R.F   

Wakaa A&T, bal maxaad adigu tiri? You’re still playing it safe by not making predictions. Fulay waaxid!

*Ngonge mode on*

Barca lost not because of Inter’s tactics ya A&T. They lost because of:

• a poor pitch

• silly biased ref (never seen a ref so blatantly favouring one team)

• Barca should have got a penalty

• Milito’s goal was offside

Things will be different at the Camp Nou. A much better and bigger pitch. Inter will sit and play the counter but Barca thrive on such challenges.

Kudos to Inter. They won but all the praise is not fully justified as they had a 12th man. The ref!