Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Ahmed Siilaanyo appoints a whole new Cabinet

Tallaabo   

Classified;964095 wrote:
Entire "Cabinet" has been refurbished and no one gives a shit. Xaji Xundur, doesn't this hurt you to see how no one on SOL cares about the Hargeisa administration's reshuffles. Remember the big buzz the Somalia cabinet naming was?

Unlike your lot we respect our politicians but don't idolise them and we certainly don't fight over political positions. In Somaliland we have rules and regulations and follow time tested democratic processes. Our politicians don't answer to African colonial masters but to their electorates and therefore we don't debate about which politician is going to kiss Mr Kikuyus @ss and which one is going to be a big sucker for Mr Burundi.

Tallaabo   

First, the former foreign minister was ok and I don't know why you guys are accusing him of incompetency. Secondly, the former Interior minister Mr Duur like the minister of natural resources has done an excellent job and the president should have kept him.

GAROODI   

The foreign minister was ok Lakin he lacked the progression we needed Dahir Riyales foreign minister Cawil was good I felt we went backwards with our good friend Dr Bidar. I have to admit his voice and manarism really lacked authority and I just couldn't take him seriously but he was a good guy maybe my expectations were to high, good luck to him hope his new job is good. I have the cv of the new SOMALILAND foreign minister not onlly is he a seasoned UN diplomat but a sheick boarding, camuud and Harvard man.

http://boramanews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=740&catid=34&Itemid=53

GAROODI   

Use to head the middle east UN mission, sent to the most sensitive world areas showing calibre, He was about to be named second in charge of UNDP worldwide but he choose to be SOMALILAND foreign minister instead. Proves my point a lander is never satisfied until he returns home

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964327 wrote:
Tallaabo i never knew you liked Dr bidaar I am sure Oodweyne is relieved

I just felt he was unfairly treated by you guys. I am sure he did all he could for Somaliland.

Carafaat   

http://qarannews.com/2013/06/waligaa-ma-maqashay-dal-xusaya-xoriyada-dal-kale-oo-isku-haysta-inuu-isagu-leeyahay-hadaba-waa/

The new appointent Ministers are quite divers in terms of tribal background.

3 new Ministers are from Khatumo

2 new Ministers are from Makhir

4 new Ministers from Awdal/Seylac

And the first HAG Minister in the Somaliland cabinet.

Carafaat;964517 wrote:

The new appointent Ministers are quite divers in terms of tribal background.

3 new Ministers are from Khatumo

2 new Ministers are from Makhir

The conflict between Mothers in the North and the H block in the East is not about power sharing. It is about separatist vs unionist.

So I am afraid this type of cheap ministerial doll outs wont help

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;964520 wrote:
The conflict between Mothers in the North and the H block in the East is not about power sharing. It is about separatist vs unionist.

And only few weeks ago you were rallying behind Kenyatta against Hassan Sheick. So far for being a Unionist. naga daa dee.

GAROODI   

^^^ carafat is right you talk about union, yesterday you were saying the president of Somalia can not enter a city in Somalia and that Kenyatta wa more favourable to your interest then the president o Somalia. Double dealing D block seriously. Ethier genuinely support Somalia 100% or have the balls like SOMALILAND and say bye bye.

Carafaat   

The irony is that you were calling for Jubbaland to cutt all ties with Somalias goverment and your leaders rather discuss Jubbaland with Kenyatta then with Hassan Sheick. On the other hand Somaliland has been engaged in a dialogue with Somalia for the past year now.

Many are even calling you the undercover separatist opposing Somalias unity. http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/71999-Why-are-Somalis-(espeicaly-on-this-forum)-separatist :D