Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland President Ahmed Siilaanyo appoints a whole new Cabinet

Carafaat   

17 new Ministerial appointments while 12 Ministers where fired or changed positions, so he created 5 new Ministers and 2 new Presidential Advisers in the process. I wonder how many ministers SL in total has.

NGONGE   

Wadani;964098 wrote:
I'm relieved that Maxamed Cabdullaahi Cumar is no longer wasiirka arimaha dibadda.

He at least can do his new job without any complaints or sniping. Bet he will still take part in the SL/Somalia talks though.

GAROODI   

Bye bye dr bidaar lol. New cabinet good move. Dur is gone doesn't make sense the man is a legend. Zeila issue, burco issues. The man is a legend

I don't know, the former lecturer is a good family friend and the finance minister Ccaziiz Samale is gone too, not in another minister role (very honest according to all). But uncle Samale had bigger ambitions probably :)

So many "ministers" for such a useless and incompetent "government". I highly doubt that these new "ministers" will deliver the transformation/changes that are needed.

GAROODI   

^^^ I think you have bigger issues Saxib our government was elected by the people through something called the democratic process. My president can pis£ in peace without a Burundian soldier accompanying him. Walahi these people amaze me Ayago xaram ku nool ayaay dowlad shicib dorteen hadal ka kanayaan. Talk when you have won your independence from third world African countries

I think overall its a good list with the experienced diplomat foreign minister although i believe that Duur did a good job i dont know why he was sacked. The Hidden Prime Minister Sheikh Xirsi is still there. I am also glad with Maxammad jamac the minister for telecommunication from Borama the man was very anti Kulmiye and had many supporters in borama.Xaglatoosie is the Minister of health. I just wished prof gacmay of dhahar should have been given a more important portfolio. I am also glad the Minister of energy and mining Hussein Abdi ducaale is still the minister that man is doing a great job. And Dr sacad cali shire minister of Planning stayed.

GAROODI   

War xaji xaglatosye good on him and congratulations Lakin what happened to the old health minister were is he now ?? His name was Xoog he is a doctor in Hargaisa been doing a great job???

Saalax   

According to Khaatumo Xaklotoosiye knows a thing or few about the health field, he once funded the hospital in Buhoodle and use to work as a nurse in Ohio, USA.

Garoodi dr xoog was a very competent man i agree i believe he was good at his job, did Xaglatoosiye study medicine by the way any one can raise money for a hospital.

^^LOL

Xaglo was a rebel, but not a learned man. Landers will compose poems to rehab his image

Asagoo dirays caafimaad xirtay oo pateint daninaaya

Oo digrii nurse iyo derejo weyn haysta ...

GAROODI   

Xaaji Xunjuf;964318 wrote:
Garoodi dr xoog was a very competent man i agree i believe he was good at his job, did Xaglatoosiye study medicine by the way any one can raise money for a hospital.

Xoog was doing a wonderful job Lakin it is what it is. He is a very famous doctor in Hargaisa with his own practise as well. Salax said xaglatosye was a nurse in Ohio so he knows something about healthcare the man has a phd as well I don't know what subject. Lakin the president created a new position called nabadaynta iyo hormarinta gobolada Bari with a decent budget to add infrastructure and services this would have been better because he can lead from the front and take part in development would have been good counter balance as well.