Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Abtigiis   

Tuujiye, you should get some lessons on what 'fluke' means. Wigan's win over Chelsea was just that. I am not looking at papers, I look at teams and Wigan can not stop a focused and determined Chelsea. The last time they played them, Chelsea might was guilty of complacency. With the stakes that high now, they won't repeat it.

Norf, heestan miyaad taqaan

way na kaa hadaba,

Way nakaa!

King is the best ku yee! We shall see.

Oz   

Wigan are unpredictable. One game they are awful against Hull, the next they are brilliant against Arsenal.

Yes Wigan did beat us, and are capable of doing it again.

They came from 2 goals down to beat Arsenal 3-2 in the last 10 minutes.

I think we will win, but not by more than 3 goals. :D

Abtigiis   

lool at the 3 goals. I agree with you.

Saaxiib, Wigan are useless. Arsenal allowed them back into the game that day. Largely a goal-keeping gift.

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooooooooool and who said King is a top CB?????? if King had two good knees, I believe he would be the best CB in the world. The man has so much talent and skills and I love to see defender like him. Not some runner who goes up and down like lucio lol... King is only maybe 60% and look what he did to Man city lool qashinka uu ku daray.... I hate the Spurs and wanted Man City to take 4th but I don't think they could have done that with out KING!

BoB! waraa world cup ma bilaaban wili see camal? for now I could send you the new chelsea jursey nooh! trust me waxee dhaantaa tan Arsenal oo u eg funaanadaha hockeyga lagu ciyaaro..shaash in ee la imaado ee aheed funaanadaas..ma aragtay horta?

Norf odaygaan King in uu yahay nin madoow ma u sheegtay horta? black and white uu wili wax ku daawadaa waa ogtahee! u sheeg King in uu yahay nin madoow ah oo asalkiisa African yahay markaas buu u mashxaradeen doonayee! lool... War A&T King ciyaartiisa nin ciyaar yahan ah ayaa garta ee bax kubada baro lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Norf, heestan miyaad taqaan

way na kaa hadaba,

Way nakaa!

Ma aqaane ya ku heesi jirey?

Have to say it's been a good laugh on here this year. Who knew Tuujiye was a football fan? Meeshu kala waalay :D

BOB   

Tuujiye is not a football fan but a Chelsea fan...hada u fiirso there's a huge difference between the two you can also argue that Ngonge is more of a Lucas fan than the mighty red. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Bob

Your problems is not merely the lack of quality in the back line or the keeper but rather arsenal do not know how to defend as a unit. Inter showed the world how to defend as a team even when they were a man short,as Jose said they did not want the ball and kept on giving it back to them prefering to remain in their position and closing down all the gaps.

It is not something new because teams like ManU,Chelsea have employed the same tactics against arsenal sucessfully and I can remember them doing the same during the early days.

My point is until and unless arsenal learnt to defend as a team,it does not matter who they have between the post or among the back 4, they will leak goals. The solution is not simply to add or replace the players but in addition they need to employ a defensive coach and go back to basic as far as defending is concerned.

The fact is you do not need to have a Nesta,Terry or a Buffon between the stick to keep clean sheets,the fact that your famous 4 consist of players signed from the lower division is proof. the key to their sucess.........Hours and Hours of being drilled to work and defend as a unit.

As for Rovers tactics,it was simple,effective but at the same time ugly i.e send high balls into the box,crowd the keeper with players like Samba and Roberts with the simple aim of preventing him from reaching the ball and hope for the best.
:D

If Spurs win their next game they will be only 2 pts behind Arsenal, and if they played in the same manner that they did on Sunday there is a chance that they could take 3rd place if you lose your final game.

Tuujiye that's more like it.
:D

OZ

Did you know that our goalkeepers ALONE cost us 17 points this season and Almunia ALONE scored 3 OGs and YES those 3 games we went on to loose.

You saw how ridiculous Hilaro's performance was against City when they thrashed you at the bridge right? Oh yeah and don't forget you had both your best central defenders in Terry and Carvalho on the pitch...what happened? now do tou think Cech would've conceded those pathetic goals? my point is you can have the best defenders in the entire world but if you have clueless goalkeepers you're bound to concede few costly goals the same childish goals that Arsenal concede week in and week out because the bloody goalkeepers are rubbish.

We have great defenders but the problem is the system we play in and the attitude of our players, do you think Varmaelen and Gallas are worse than Villa centre backs or Stoke yet they conceded far lass than what we have and when I say the attitude of our players I mean, Arshavin, Nasri, Walcott, Rocisky are our wingers, now in 4-3-3 system you MUST have wingers who can do their share of defending and not expose their wingbacks that's why United play Park and Valencia against teams with good wingers and Liverpool play Benyahood and Kuyt but can you say the same thing against Arsenal? Arshavin sprints 40 metres and you'll think he's been running a cross country :D for years and Nasri and Rocisky are careless while Walcot is just clueless that's why our wing backs are 'easily' exposed because almost always they have to defend against two players at one time, the winger and the left back/right back and yet we still expect them to join the attack...which is the ONLY reason why their crosses are beyond poor both Sagna and Clichy and I believe that's because they're knackered by the time they get upto the final third.

My Final point is...Defensive Midfielder. Diaby and Denilson ARE NOT defensive midfielders and Song needs to watch the videos of the likes of Gilberto, Vieira, Makeleke, Xabi Alonso and Essien, there were games where I pointed out to my friends how painfully he was out of position, he was ahead of both Cesc and Diaby :D .

PS. I still believe Utd will win the title. icon_razz.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Kir makasee mise walaasheed!

one more day to go! ala cabsidaay!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Just don't forget aniga I've got loads of tissue paper for you and OZ to wipe away the tears. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^ Thanks Mate!!

aaway bajaq yaashii Arsenal iyo Liverpool..I need some help singing "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" I need some alalaas iyo Buraanbur!!

I would like to Call out Winga to congratuale us chelsea supporters!! because I know if Man U had won today, he would be out to start a new topic lool.. Winga!! come out and shake hands you big baby!!! you knew this was going to happen anyways unlike Ngonge who still thinks Liverpool could take 4th when the season ended...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Well done the blues.

Liverpool should share the title with the Blues smile.gif , I mean they basically gave it to them heh :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa Afrikaan yahoo, maxaad u qabtaa in Lucas iyo liverpool ee iska celin karaan 8* chelsea? Wigan was better than Liverpool I was more scared of 9 black players oo African iyo South american la isku daray oo gaaja heyso than niman xun xun oo baati soo xirtay intee tinta saliid madaxa soo marsadeen! Chelsea xoog bee wax ku qaadatay saaxiib....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

^L0L. Quuqda dhaaf cuzin. :D

I dont care for Chelsea & Man U & I hate Arsenal Fans(the club is good,the fans are too corky). They think that Arsenal is the best team in the world..whilst their records speaks for itself...thats another story for another day.

The point is, Liverpool gave away that game to Chelsea,even my 11 year of Nephew knew that back pass was for Drogba and not the Goalie.

Having said that,Chelsea deserved to win this season,they indeed were the better team.

Tuujiye   

^^^ do you really think even if that back pass didn't happen, chelsea would have lost? or draw against Liverpool? looool maanta quraac kabacdi meesha aad shaax ka cabi leheed, fuud aa soo cabtay aan u maleynaa F.B!! lol.. nuune oo kale aaba igu noqotay!

Wareer Badanaa!!!