Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

nuune   

I blame the English Media for not celebrating with Chelsea as being the winners of the title, they are not even reporting much, if it was Manchester United, five days of celebration would be announced on the first day of the trophy.

Anyway, back to business, RAFA is staying, Torres is staying, Gerrard is statying, 2 unknown midfielders are coming, 3 strikers are on the way, of course the money will come from HSBC :D they already offered 100million loan to be paid in 2 years.

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

but I know the list below contains funny characters with no strong connection to football:

Nuune

Norf

Tuujiye

BOB

All I know is that WE ARE far more talented when it comes to playing the game than you and your buddy Ngonge put together...I'll bet my life on it....that's how CONFIDENT I'm. ;)

PS. Brazil waa RUBBISH and Kaka is Ronaldo's water-carrier at Madrid :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Nuune, it's alright let the champions win the FA. :D

Since am still sticking around--- This season has been poorer than last few seasons I think regardless, beating the big four (Liverpool not Tottenham) is an amasing achievement. end of one of THE most exciting seasons for a while, I think we just about deserved it over the season. :D

Chewlsaaay won the league fair and square but it was touch and go at times particularly in the last month or so when neither teams wanted to claim it. Having said that I really didn't see either team losing their last game although it may have been more interesting were they both playing away from home.

What made me laugh was AshleyCole's interview after the match when he said' Hopefully this win will tell people the reason I came to this club - to win things.' It made me smile and lough at Bob&Loz.. :D

WingA congratulation to manchester united for a great title race, to loose 2 players like ronaldo and tevez and still give a good account of yourselves says a lot about your club, also (Bob&Loz am not xaasid) a mention to Arsenal, although you tapered off a little towards the end you can feel rightly proud of the effort your team put in when you had been written off a few times during the season.

Anyway the small matter of an FA cup final next week and hopefully another little piece of history for us although expecting a tough game from Portsmouth :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

BOB I know you watched the Chelsea match instead of the Gunners.
:D
I really enjoyed the goals absolutely class.

You're right but I did not have any other choice as Arsenal's game was not LIVE.

Drogba was in the RIGHT...Lampard should've given him that penalty instead of pretending to be putting the team first...we all know how Lampard tried to grab the ball from Di Canio few years ago at Westham and I'm sure he wouldn't have done that if he didn't have his uncle as the manager of the team and his dad as his assistant.

Without Drogba Chelsea wouldn't even have had a sniff at the title...waxaa kaloo la is weydiinayaa would he refuse had Rooney demanded to take the penalty instead of Drogba? :mad:

PS. Arsenal would've won the title if we did not have A&T in the goal. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

War Bob, ilaahay ka yaab.

Drogba maskax ma le waa doqon, markaa Lampard ha ag dhigin. Sir Alex Ferguson laftigiisa waa la aqli badan yahay, laakin Drogba wuu dhaamaa.

Waayo isagoo 70 jir ah (Ferguson) ayuu maalin kasta la tirsadaa Evans iyo Fabio oo uu awoow u noqon karo. Markaa isagiina caruur ayuu noqday.

BOB, just to be clear, who is your team in the World Cup. Bal mid uun ku adkayso kolba dhinac ha iga soo jidhin sidii dadkii xaabaale. :D

nuune   

Drogba maskax ma le waa doqon,

First time AT&T said something that is true.

Drogba waa ninka shalayto u oynaayey penalty kick maxaa la isiin waayey to have da golden boot, alla maxaan nacey sambacaan, waala iska siiyey da second penalty, let me use Marc's uff, UFFFFFFFFFF :D

Lambard did the right thing, the title is more important than the golden boot and his decision was justified when he nearly missed the 2nd penalty.

P.S Am excited i won the Footbal Fanstasy league at work.

N.O.R.F   

For A&T

Originally posted by Torres:

1 Chelsea

2 Man Utd

3 Liverpool

As much as i hate to admit it I think we will fall short yet again. Our squad hasn't improved it has actually deteriorated. Selling Alonso was a HUGE mistake. He was the one who made us tick. Long passes, short passes, free kicks, goals and dictated the pace. Aquilani is not the same player. He is Italian, needs more protection and gets injured easily. It will take him 2 years to get used to the Prem. If Torres and Gerrard stay fit, Riera pulls his finger out, Babel gets more games and Kuyt plays as he does then we might have a chance.

He made no predictions this year and good for him I say :D

Ngonge, we finshed 7th. Your prediction was close :D

NGONGE   

^^ Your predictions only come off in freak seasons? Oh well, even broken clocks are correct twice a day. :D

Tuujiye   

Lambard did the right thing, the title is more important than the golden boot and his decision was justified when he nearly missed the 2nd penalty.

.... waraada chelsea maxaad ka taqaantaan? Yes Drogba wuu qaldanaa in some what because is never good to change the PK taker, laakiin Drogba use to take PKs for Chelsea all the time and he is good at it..

Rooney is the biggest baby and he showed it time after time even in the world cup!.. Rooney takes the PK for Man U. how many goals would Drogba have if he took the ten pks Lampard had this season? 39!! lool..

Drogba never misses PK saaxiib..that shot is called top left corner! maxaa ka taqaan waxaas? darbadii ciyaal London ayaa kugu jirto oo caatada aheed!..lugo yar yar oo baasto istakiin ah darbadaas oo kale maba keeni karaan..marka waa caadi hadaa la yaabtay xoogeeda lool.. war hadii ee ku aadanaan leheed boortiyeeriga xitaa taas ma qaban laheen lool

OZ tnx man..we won because of you sxb..I used to post at the sport section way back but sonkor iyo cusbo ayaa ka maqneed..laakiin hada ragii SOL ugu shidnaa ayaa ku ganbanaa meeshaan and when I got back to SOL oo aan ka waaye raga luuq yadii kale, baan iska soo booqday Sports sectionka mise!! lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Waayo isagoo 70 jir ah (Ferguson) ayuu maalin kasta la tirsadaa Evans iyo Fabio oo uu awoow u noqon karo.

:D:D:D .

BOB, just to be clear, who is your team in the World Cup.

Holland and Bafana Bafana and BOTH have far better chance than your bloody Brazil. :D

kolba dhinac ha iga soo jidhin sidii dadkii xaabaale.

:D:D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

A&T, no clue eh.

It has been reported that Toronto xaley waxey ka saaxan waysey alalaaskii xad dhaafka ahaa ee ninka ku magac dheer Garab Tuujiye. Ninkan oo ku lebisnaa dirac, gorgorad iyo koofiid wada buluug ah, ayaa la sheegey in uu la alalaasaayey hooligans-ka reer Toronto. Warar kale oo naga soo gaaraya Oostareeliya ayaa sheegayaa in nin Soomaali ah uu asna alalaas ku waaley dadka wadankaas ee Oostareeliya. Laakiinse waxaa la sheegayaa in asaga wejigiisa uu ku dhoobnaa huruud buluug ah. :D

As for Arsenal, they showed commitment this season but were hampered by the usual injuries and lack of squad depth.

As for you A&T, we shall see what becomes of your world cup predictions.

BOB   

He bullied you into submission haye? :D

That's his forte ninkani aniga i waydii anigaa aqaane if you don't agree with him, he will call you names and dismiss you like you have never existed, ninkani wuxuu daawadaa idaacadaha and therefore learned the jews tactics because they do the same thing if you oppose them. :D

See how he's trying so hard to Bully Tuujiye? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Haatu   

What do you mean old man A&T? The guy doesn't know the meaning of offside iska daa football analysis. :D The only thing he accuses me of is that I failed to make myself clear in some other post. Ever since that day he thinks I haven't watched football since the days of Gor Mahia :D