Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Oz   

Oh well, looks like its all down to the scousers deciding the title contender.

United and Chelsea will each get 6 points from the other games they need to play, which leaves Chelsea having to win at Anfield, the nightmare scenario is (why do spurs play great against Chelsea and Arsenal then shite against the ManYoo?) :mad:

Something to be looked at aswell is Chelsea have no game that midweek, whilst Liverpool play a must win UEFA Cup semi just 2-3 days before that game so Chelsea will be favourites anyway.

Whoever wins it are going to be the poorest champions for a long long while. The only team that have looked good in flashes this season has been Chelsea.

It's Chelsea to loose.

Tuujiye   

^^ true is ours to loose!

I think today's win should be because of the coach! he put up a super line to get the job done.. what a game for Soloman Kalou he was just too fast and too good for the Stoke defence i'm glad these young guys are playing...

I guess this Liverpool game is a must win for us after all looool... hopefuly they would let us get the W since they also hate Man U lool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

^Wakaa Tuujiye. When Chelsea win ayaa la arkaa :D

It was only Stoke lads but some good goals. Loved Frank's deft volley. Liverpool will be a completely different game. The best you could hope for is a draw.

Tuujiye   

^^ Stoke iyo Liverpool Stoke ayaa la qaataa..I'm not too worried runtii about liverpool trust me.. is go with this same last line up, I think Liverpool will be trouble...

one more game baby!!!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Whoa!!...7-0.....didnt see that coming.

As much as it has helped our goal difference nothing has changed for me. We still need to win these remaining 2 games, so humping Stoke will be pointless if we throw it away. I'm still holding back as nothing is guarenteed in football.

Kalou should start against Liverpool ahead of Joe Cole. He looked very dangerous and he'll be confident if he starts next week, can't see him not getting a couple of shots against Liverpool tbh. I thought Ballack was good, very reliable.

We got the confidence now, 2 - 0 at Anfield to us. And, Lampard 20 goals yet again, that volley was super norf.

Ps: SG getting back to his best? That's the last thing i'd want to see.

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool are a different ball game at home, saaxib. Rafa awaits you. :D

At any rate, United might draw with Sunderland or Stoke. It has been that sort of season after all.

Oz   

^^ 4th spot will likely be gone mathematically by the time you play Chelsea. I can guarantee there'd be United fans feeling the same way if the roles were reversed my friend. It's logical enough. What do you get from beating Chelsea? 3rd spot?Relatively meaningless, points and another title for Manchester United. Hardly a great incentive, to be desperate for a Liverpool win.

You can see the sense of panic that the manyoo fans and players are experiencing. Trying to use the whole "mighty Liverpool shouldn't ever want to lose" etc.. NG don't you get sick of United relying on Liverpool to hand them titles (remember 95)

Most likely scenerio would be ~ Last minute, Chelsea corner, Stevie Gerrard gets confused, pushes Terry out of the way, skips past Drogba, leaps high and smashes an unstoppable header past Reina into his own net. Crys etc etc, oh no what have I done yada yada, Chelsea get the points and win the league. :D

NGONGE   

^^ There is no love lost between Liverpool and Chelsea. Chelsea will have to earn their title.

P.S.

Fourth place is not over now that Villa are in the race and play both the other teams. I am hoping for a Bolton surprise and draws all around.

NGONGE   

^^ The final is on the 12th of May. Rafa would need to rest some after this Thursday but he wont. Chelsea is on Sunday.

NGONGE   

^^ You know he wants to beat Chelsea and will do all he can to win. Did you see Aquillani yesterday? Had a great game.

NGONGE   

Burnley beat United, saaxib. This has been a season where you don't look down on anyone. Stoke had the least away losses in the league all season and their keeper was only behind Reina in the number of clean sheets. They let in seven last night. :D

nuune   

leagues.png

As you can see, Spurs & City both have one game in hand, very worying there!

Tottenham's remaining games:

Bolton

Manchester City

Burnley

Manchester City's remaining games:

Aston Villa

Tottenham Spurs

Westham United

Aston Villa's remainign games:

Manchester City

Blackburn Rovers

Liverpools remainign games:

Chelsea

Hull City

4th place for Liverpool will only come if Stephen Hawkins retract from his comments about not talking to the aliens :D