Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Originally posted by Tuujiye:

one more game!!!!! Wigen won last time lool no one is talking about it!! waxaas ani ma jecli yaaqee..I hope chelsea in eesan yasin ciyaalkaan oo iskaga imaan doono in ee u ciyaaraan bashaalee...

I agree: We should not count our chickens before they are hatched. Wigan can still surprise us.

p.s

I think Liverpool were saving their best perfomance for their big game v Hull next Sunday. :D

Oz   

We did enough, that was the best time to play Liverpool, the timing of this fixture worked out well for Chelsea.

Chelsea to loose..

Haatu   

Once again Gerrard makes sure Man U don't lift the cup. Wasn't he the one in 98 who gave Henry the ball when he scored to secure Arsenal's crown?

Tuujiye   

^^ do you really think Liverpool in ee naga reyn kartay? I don't think chelsea was going to leave anything behind for that game.. I just they come at their best with Wigan because it won't be an easy game runtii.... I want the game to finish in the first 45 min.......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

You are overly cautious Tuujiska. Wigan is a piece of cake for chelsea now.

If Wigan can beat you, Liverpool could also have beaten you.

But I like the professional rigging I saw. They faked a fight but offered none. Great Gerard is my man. One poster in Anfield read : Gary Neville or Chelsea? They chose Chelsea.

I wonder if Nuune and Ngonge are still doing their Vooodooo sixir to get liverpool into 4th.

Fatsy there is not a Fatsy chance for Liverpool to win the legue next season unless the Arabas buy it.

NGONGE   

^^ We lost it on Saturday, saaxib. Never mind, there is always next season. Rafa is negotiating hard with the owners and may just secure five new signings.

Good luck to Chelsea. They played us when all was lost.

Poor scousers' for the past few years Arsenal looked the most likely of the big 4 to miss out on CL place but it had to be u lot. and are even guarantee ur Europa league spot anayway, especially if Portsmouth are succesfull in winning their appeal.

Oz   

What went wrong for Liverpool & Arsenal?

As for Liverpool, The thing is, the Yanks were there at the start of the season yet everyone who supports Liverpool had them as certainties for the title after the signings had been made... so you can't put the blame solely on them can you?

So what exactly did go wrong?

As for Arsenal, When they had that winning run, coupled with a favourable run-in, I thought they'd go close. I knew they'd drop points, which would cost them when there was little margin for error, but it's surprised me just how many they have dropped. I knew that was their title hopes over the day they dropped the two points to Birmingham, but had they held out, I wonder just how close they would have gone.

The problem with Arsenal, along with their shite goalkeepers, is how often their season can destruct and turn sour on one moment. The end of the 49 game unbeaten run, blowing a two-goal lead at Bolton, the Eduardo injury game at Birmingham. Birmingham away seemed to be that moment again.

Again, it's abit of everything that caused this two teams to drop out.

NGONGE   

^^ Injuries and a one off season. It went wrong for everyone, saaxib. Not just Liverpool. How many games have Chelsea lost this season? How many games have they lost when the won the league the two previous times? :D

N.O.R.F   

Oz, Xabi Alonso saxib. Xabi Alonso. Ngonge and co will never admit it but him leaving left a huge hole in the middle.

ps Chelsea will be on 86 points if they beat Wigan. Same tally we got last season and we finished 2nd with only 2 losses.

Oz   

Ngonge forget about Chelsea & ManU, both are on course to win the PL.

I think the most important factor was the lie the yanks told Rafa to get him to sign a new contract. There was no money available to him so the opportinity to have a crack at the title was lost. Anyone could see the squad wasn't good enough. I think what most were saying was if Rafa held onto all the players and added 2 or 3 there'd be a realistic title push but the squad actually started the season weaker which is fairly bad when you think about it.