Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

The Premiership 2009/2010

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Haven't seen Chelkov get an 'ammering like that since before the Gullit days.

Arsenal are back in it.

Ps Bale had a great game. Dawson isn't World Cup material. Terry has had it. Drogba is a baby. Ferraira is aweful.

Dawson is more world cup material than upson and half the useless lumps england use in their games.

ps.guys, you need to give this prediction stuff a break. football isn't a science. ;)

ps. i forgot to reply to ur pm. (am not him). :D

NGONGE   

^^ You go tell that to William Hill, saaxib. :D

A&T, Liverpool may finish seventh or they may finish fourth again. It has been a crazy season where nothing has gone according to plan (not even ol'harry would have believed his team would beat Arsenal & Chelsea in the space of four days).

Oh well. If Liverpool don't finish fourth I hope Spurs do. They deserve something this season (Europa league hopefully :D ).

Oz   

We were absolutely rubbish.

Nerves ?....Over confidence ?....Am not too sure what was going on, but I hope this is a massive kick up the **** that'll see us over the finish line.

Full credit to Spurs who played the way we should have. They wanted to win every ball while we fancied passing sideways with no urgency.

If chelsea think they are going to roll over Stoke Liverpool and Wigan you might have to think again.

^

Yep, Spurs deserved to win, hands down: they were more hungry, more focused and played with more passion than the blues.

p.s

Drogba is one helluva drama queen. I can't stand it when he sulks like a child in big games.

Oz   

Wenger was both right and tactically wrong as well.At 2-0 up, he could have included Van Persie to get a couple more goals, taking out Walcott lost the Gunners width and speed at the flank. Wenger should have replaced Diaby instead.

Putting Fabianski in goal was a big mistake also. Lastly, Time to get rid of some players and rebuild a mentally stronger squad.

NGONGE   

^^ Time to switch to United, gloryhunter? :D

Originally posted by AYOUB:

^ Your signature sums up your "educated" views very well.
smile.gificon_razz.gif
Khalkhaaatu!

Are you saying it has not been a strange season? Are you saying that anyone could have predicted Spurs beating both Arsenal & Chelsea in the space of four days? Err..actually, what exactly are you saying? I mean I don't think I've ever seen you give any opinions on the football itself. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^Titus Bramble of all people baa daliyey the equaliser :D

Stop making excuses for your dodgy predictions ninyow.

ps Torres is out for the remainder of the season. Europa cup goes to Atletico.

NGONGE   

^^ Nothing wrong with my predictions. Every single one of them was good and well reasoned. War kubbada barta. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Those glasses helped him win two Spanish Leagues, a UEFA cup, a Champions League and an FA Cup. But, like you did with the predictions, you'll go against all rational arguments and still try to argue that he's rubbish. :D

P.S.

Titus Bramble has always been great with his head. It's his concentration that lets him down.

U need a good head to concentrate as u know. I think my grandmother would been able to head in that.

It seems like Wenger is mole within Arsenal ( maybe woking for Abrahamovic or the Yanks ) since he refuses to spend money and sell players when they reach their peak.

nuune   

It is not over yet, Spurs got beaten, and City was held, good result for Liverpool :D

halkaas aa quud laga raadinaa