Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Breaking News - Farole Holds High Level Meeting With Kenyan President and Foreign Minister

NGONGE   

^^ Zack is slipping an early rumour in just in case things go wrong for the Imam and Jubbaland. Wax fahan. :D

Carafaat   

Horta what does the constitution say about Foreign Affairs? Isnt that the sole authority of the central goverment?

The Zack   

NGONGE;958448 wrote:
^^ Zack is slipping an early rumour in just in case things go wrong for the Imam and Jubbaland. Wax fahan.
:D

loooool

Waryaa we have wasted hell a lot of time in the last 20 years or so. Now we know better, Puntland and Jubaland are together in everything today. A war on Puntland means a war on Jubbaland. The alliance is permanent now.

Xiin and Gheele, lets hope that is not the case. I know Hassan will do anything including taking the country back to 1991 to stop Jubaland.

:D :D @ Carafaat

NGONGE, things are going well for the Imam. Remember you heard it from me. Compromise is in offing , and it will be good for Jubbaland. When we look back it will be clear someone made a bad political move, and it will not be Faroole or those who established Jubbaland.

^^ If the meeting fails then all things will go down south, NG. Let's hope some sort of deal (comprise) will be reached.

But what change will this bring on the ground. I dont believe Hassan will approve the leadership of Ahmed madoobe because its a constitutional principle for him . Just because faroole insist on it. And what can uhurro change more moral support for one side. How does a compromise look like in this context can some one tell us.But surely this is a goal for the Jubbaland and Puntland to complain to uhurro kenyata , about hassans policy.

Somalia   

Carafaat;958449 wrote:
Horta what does the constitution say about Foreign Affairs? Isnt that the sole authority of the central goverment?

This is simply ' if you violate the constitution, so shall I' kinda thing. :D

Kenya is now deeply involved in Somalia domestic issues state formation federal constitution, this will be very interesting how the Government of Somalia reacts to it. Uhurro now wants to play the jury on the Somali national verdict.

Somalia   

What does that have to do with whether or not you think this is a violation of the constitution. If I recall, I don't remember Faroole making decisions in regards to foreign policy before the Mogadishu-based government took the decision to adopt a fake constitution and oppose a legitimate government in Kismayo.

He simply held his poker card or shall I say JOKER card, the one you can't see coming, for a rainy day. :)

now its goal and career booster to complain to Kenya lol give us break

52.jpg

This picture will be career damage to abdirashid ali shermarke now that everyone sees his clannish motive

Somalia   

Carafaat;958476 wrote:
Jubbaland us not legitimate dee. It was a child conceived by a Kenyan, which makes it defacto illegal.

That's because law and order does not compute with the likes of you, or the ones you twerk for.

1. A constitution was agreed upon.

2. HAG-moryaans changed it with the connivance of constitutional ministers.

3. You violated the parts left from the original constitution

4. You talk to us about nationalism.

War ummaddaan yaa naga qabta... :eek: