Sign in to follow this  
Tallaabo

Shabelleland State of Somalia

Tallaabo   

What do you guys think about the creation of a federal state consisting of Lower Shabelle and Middle Jubba by our Southern DR clans together with D & M and the other communities in that region instead of them letting Axmad Madooba annex one of their states and colonise them? Your suggestions are welcome.

Tallaabo   

nuune;956422 wrote:
So your stance is Madoobe and nothing to do with the new state of Shabelle hehe

I am not against Axmad Madoobe or any other politician, warlord, or clan. I just think one more state in the Shabele region would help your federalism.

Tallaabo   

warsamaale;956423 wrote:
Do you guys consider yourselves D/R ? i thought your from a different lineage.

Don't listen to Xaaji Xunjuf and his ilk and his absurd Arabisation of my clan. We are aborigines of the land. We are in the big tent of DR clan;)

Tallaabo   

nuune;956428 wrote:
My federalism, you think I am from Africa or Somalia.

No you are part-time Irish and part-time citizen of the jumbojetland.:D

These people are no use to us ,i am more interested in isiolo that place has real Ethnic Somalilandish people living there. They cant even defend their land from rag tag HAG militia. Somalilanders should not waste their energy on those folks.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;956432 wrote:
These people are no use to us ,i am more interested in isiolo that place has real Ethnic Somalilandish people living there. They cant even defend their land from rag tag HAG militia. Somalilanders should not waste their energy on those folks.

Xaaji blood is thicker than water. You can not disown your cousins ee isku xishood.:eek:

Tallaabo they are not our cousins, they are koonfurians whom SL and them had great relations with it. These people are no use to us , waxba inugu so kordhin mayaan. Draculas in Djibouti are much closer to us in terms of culture. Eventhought they are not ethnic Somalilandish either.

Tallaabo   

Xaaji Xunjuf;956441 wrote:
Tallaabo they are not our cousins, they are koonfurians whom SL and them had great relations with it. These people are no use to us , waxba inugu so kordhin mayaan. Draculas in Djibouti are much closer to us in terms of culture. Eventhought they are not ethnic Somalilandish either.

Saaxiib you can not distance them with your mere statements. Yes they are Koonfurians but they are our closely related clans too. They could live in Sudan, they could live in Nigeria, and they could also be our enemies but all that do not change the fact that they are our distant cousins.