Sign in to follow this  
Bluelicious

Hijama

Also called cupping in English and tobin (not sure whether I wrote it correct) in Somali. What is the meaning of this practice? Anybody ever experienced it?

Maaddeey   

^ Xaaji, The Prophet (scw) too had Bakoorad laba gan leh, cimaamad, liked yam (bocor) and shoulder (garab).

Sunada waa laba 1) Caada 2) Cibaadah. Sunan Al Cibaadah is the one you must follow!.

Che -Guevara;949525 wrote:
My friend Wikibiidiya has some info

I never tried it..

Anyway, how r u?

Oops forgot about this thread :o

Hey Che thanks for your link but I already checked that out and found someone who provided me with the information I was looking for.

Anyways i'm fine. How is it going with you?

Some Soomaali dude in Nayroobi made a serious money in this toobin business, islaamo saf u galaaye ka kala yimid Yurub, Ostaraaliya, Kanada iyo Mareykanka. He charged $500 minimum per patient. That is very cheap for islaamo kusoo daalay daawoyinkii Reer Galbeedka and who sought anything to relieve their many ailments. They really believed him, believing inuu daaweeye.

He also had other 'traditional' qalab, hybrid-modern iyagoo ah some of them.

Blessed   

Maaddeey;949624 wrote:
^ Xaaji, The Prophet (scw) too had Bakoorad laba gan leh, cimaamad, liked yam (bocor) and shoulder (garab).

Sunada waa laba 1) Caada 2) Cibaadah. Sunan Al Cibaadah is the one you must follow!.

True, but hijaama was highly recommended by the Prophet (SAW) as a form of alternative medicine, if you like..

http://www.missionislam.com/health/cuppingtherapy.html

Maaddeey   

^^ Thanks Blessing, but who will recommend or tell if I need Hijama or not. Not every body needs it as its clear.

raula   

Maaddeey;949624 wrote:

:D mahadsanid