Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Sillanyo's plea for recognition from fat chinese dude interrupted by Khatuumo warrior !

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

LOL @ the face Silanyo makes when the Khatuumo guy stands up to ask question/monologue :D:D:D. (@ 1:16:00)

Loooooooool @ Siilaanyo's face, that was really funny and his FM kulahaa there is no question here lolz, as if the Khatuumo guy wanted to ask any question. He just wanted to make a point and he did.

Xx, stop being naive, you know the Khaatumo guy's intention was never to ask a question. And why would he ask Siilaanyo anything, he knows who Siilaanyo is and; Nimaad taqaan yaa tahay lama yiraahdo.

The guy is not a Chinese. He is a Vietnamese. He has been on the SNM Gang payroll since 1990s collecting a hefty monthly salary of more than $10K. The SNM Gang consider him a legitimate Washington DC lobbyist who is in a position of influence to promote the unlawful and illicit project of breaking up Somalia to the US policy makers. The guy absolutely knows the gang's dream is a nonstarter but as you see in the video he is enjoying a high lifestyle at the expense of the poor Somali children in Hargeisa-Burao-Berbara Triangle; the funds denoted by the world and or collected from old women running tomatoes stalls are switched to hire the likes of Peter Pham.

Aaliyyah   

Waranle_Warrior;948891 wrote:
Loooooooool @ Siilaanyo's face, that was really funny and his FM kulahaa there is no question here lolz, as if the Khatuumo guy wanted to ask any question. He just wanted to make a point and he did.

Xx, stop being naive, you know the Khaatumo guy's intention was never to ask a question. And why would he ask Siilaanyo anything, he knows who Siilaanyo is and; Nimaad taqaan yaa tahay lama yiraahdo.

+1

^The guy was very clever and I liked how he used 'I have a question' to take the platform and lecture Siilaanyo kkkk

It was just hilarious to watch Siilaanyo's utter discomfort Odagi dhidid buu kaga keenay :D

Xaaji Xunjuf;948890 wrote:
Wasn't this posted before.

The guy does not even have a question he made a fool out him self.

That's pretty much what I figured, Xaaji Habaar. However much you try to belittle Mr. Khaatumo in that clip, I believe he did a good job stealing the spotlight from the secessionist supplicants. If there was more like him in the audience, it would have been thoroughly entertaining event. I noticed that you didn't have the stones to counter any of the accusations the Khaatumo dude was making, Xaaji - afraid you will loose your lunch money? Worried that all the cantrabaqash in the world won't do your cause no good? Or, is it just because you've got all the self-confidence of a day old chicken? :D

The pirates are speaking for Khatumo its really funny , the same people who denied them to use the garowe clan enclave airports. You guys are jokers you do not support Khatumo state , you have never supported their state. And now you are acting as if you do , the Pirates are in full support of the Jubbaland project but they do not support the Khatumo state. But on SOL they want us to believe they love and support the Khatumo state:D

^

Have I hit a nerve, you poor inconsequential secessionist? Has your sense of self-worth and dignity hit an all time low?

I am sorry, I can't help it that you get an epileptic seizure every time a "pirate" takes the floor and brings up Khaatumo. (By the way, if you'd like to have a little help in that department, I'm sure you could find a few good surgeons in Garowe to help you:D).

We all can tell that you have problems, but do you really think that we give a damn? Pull your pants up odey or keep out of this thread!--KHAATUMO is here to stay.

GaadhHaye;948917 wrote:
The guy is not a Chinese. He is a Vietnamese. He has been on the SNM Gang payroll since 1990s collecting a hefty monthly salary of more than $10K. The SNM Gang consider him a legitimate Washington DC lobbyist who is in a position of influence to promote the unlawful and illicit project of breaking up Somalia to the US policy makers. The guy absolutely knows the gang's dream is a nonstarter but as you see in the video he is enjoying a high lifestyle at the expense of the poor Somali children in Hargeisa-Burao-Berbara Triangle; the funds denoted by the world and or collected from old women running tomatoes stalls are switched to hire the likes of Peter Pham.

GaadhHaye, saaxiib, that diminutive, slant-eyed, slope-headed little dog-eating friend of the secessionist is said to be from Thailand as well ...either way, Vietnam or Thailand, he is a fat china-man who uses the secessionists to put his children through college.

And like you said, they've been using his service since 90's but to no avail...you'd think by now they'd fire him and replace him with a lobbyist who would actually produce some results in Washington!:D

Aaliyyah   

Waranle_Warrior;948972 wrote:
^The guy was very clever and I liked how he used 'I have a question' to take the platform and lecture Siilaanyo kkkk

It was just hilarious to watch Siilaanyo's utter discomfort Odagi dhidid buu kaga keenay
:D

Haa walaal, ninka reer Khaatumo runta ayuu miiska so saaray. Wuu ku mahadsanyahay.