Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

President of occupied Somali regional state of Ethiopia Iley:Tigray allows my clan to rule with them

Look ! they still " D " even when under foreign occupation and suffered so much along with otha Somalis .Emphasizing the O instead of Somali they been oppressed together for so long under the yoke of Haile Selassie & Mengistu.Something in the water.

Very sad....

^^ As long as Menelik the second, so ileey has turned into tribal politics now and wants to have more and closer relations with the Tigrayans good luck to that:D

The Zack   

I have seen the video, He is talking interms of Amhara vs Tigray vs O's. He said Tigrays wanted to cooperate with O's and rule the Amharas. He is not referring to the Somali clans.

Saalax   

Sheekaadii ONLF waxayba kuso ururtay Tigray ba na jecel, Axmaaro ina ka hiilino weeye oo

Tigrayga la safano. :D

The Zack   

Saalax;948622 wrote:
Sheekaadii ONLF waxayba kuso ururtay Tigray ba na jecel, Axmaaro ina ka hiilino weeye oo

Tigrayga la safano.
:D

You are just getting dumber by the day. Abdi Iley is ONLF now?

Maadeey, Xaaji beat it to me, I believe.

Haatu, this means nothing bro. Abdi Iley was trying to get the support of odayaasha over ONlF. The video is 2 year old. It was just leaked by a former friend of Abdi Iley who has defected to Europe. This TV is owned by Amhara rebel group, they have found the video on an ONLF site and are using it as a propoganda against the Tigrays.

They are not ONLF waxbaad isku qaldaysa Salaxo. ONLF wali duurkay ku jiraan and rejected the fake peace deal the TPLF came with.

Although i have to admit since 2011 ileey gained lots of supporters including many diaspora members former ONLF supporters. The TPLF and their divisive politics they have been spreading propaganda that Amharas are the evil of all things not just the Somali region but the oromo kilil and southern nationalities afar kilil and ofcourse Tigray kilil.

Subxaan I think this kid LITERALLY goes to every Somali site just to find anything negative or dirty on others. Waa jirin tahay Alla haku caafiyo.

Saalax   

Che-Guevara I am surprised you can write Somali :D , you still got a lot of work to do though.

How is this negative? It is pure comedy, an occupied man (Iley) trying to play Ethiopian Tigray

vs Amhara or Tigray vs Oromo politics.