Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

DAAWO:-Gabadh Reer Khaatumo Oo Suaal Muhiima Weydiisey Madaxweynaha Somalia Xasan Culusow

Johnny B   

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:
How can the motion be coined illegal?

because , listen this.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:

Questioning the president's method of dealing with a rogue provincial administration while disregarding other entities' right to partake in the fate of their region is not illogical or illegal.

True it is not illogical but it is not legal , since Khaatumo ( as an entity or a federal Somali state) itself for a reason or another can neither negotiate with Somaliland nor liberate it's territory militarily, the federal government has to deal with the reality on the ground as the underdog of the status quo,

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:

After all MP Galaydh was exercising his duty in representing his constituents under a parliamentary arena. Furthermore, he took the legal path and received more than the required signatures to bring it into the parliamentary discussion.

Duty exercising is one thing , blackmailing the federal government is illigal.

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:

This is by far the opposite of illegal. It is baffling that anyone would think otherwise.

Baffling you is our duty.

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:

After all that the motion was rejected. That is the true antithesis of legal practice.

I coulden't agree more.

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:

As for supporting the president of Somalia, those of us from Khaatumo have always supported every man who was appointed presidency in Mugadishu (Incl. Hasan Sheikh Mohamud) and will always stand for unity and the blue flag.
However, our support should not be taken for granted and our rights should not be discarded at the expense of others

I wish you accepted my "fika" invitation at Kista back then when you were visiting here, i'd tell you that i count on your support and take it for granted, as long as the unity of our nation is in tatter.

Wadani   

Haatu;947993 wrote:
Wadani, you're better than that sxb.

Bro, In real life im a true brother to all Somalis regardless of clan. A lot of my family are D-block and most of my friends are D-bock and HAG, so don't let this online forum fool u.

D.O.C   

Wadani;947949 wrote:
looooool

War niyoow ma yaabtay meeshan dumarkii ragga caruurta kaga imanayaan, belo ku gashay!

A_Khadar   

Wadani;948007 wrote:
Bro, In real life im a true brother to all Somalis regardless of clan. A lot of my family are D-block and most of my friends are D-bock and HAG, so don't let this online forum fool u.

I read this few times before!:confused:

True it is not illogical but it is not legal , since Khaatumo ( as an entity or a federal Somali state) itself for a reason or another can neither negotiate with Somaliland nor liberate it's territory militarily, the federal government has to deal with the reality on the ground as the underdog of the status quo,

yes exactly that is right Johnny, hassan and Siilanyo agreed in the previous talks that the Somaliland government is the sole representative of the people of Somaliland the state that united with Somalia on first of July.They have agreed that the 2 talks are always 2 sides Somalia on one side Somaliland on the other. They just haven't agreed on their future relations and what kind of relationship they will have. Khatumo on the other hand is not a state under Somalia they might call themselves that but they are not state under Somalia. Nor does the government of hassan sheikh recognize them as a state or a movement or anything else.

Illyria   

I did not even raise the issue of her being Khatumite, but her question being timely, brilliant, and relevant, which is wasted on Mr. Hasan, as he sidestepped the question, as his intentions are not honourable.

And what is dubious about Khatumo? Not that it matters the least bit what you think of it.

Johnny B;947903 wrote:
That she is from Khaatumo is neither here nor there,, she could have been from Hargeisa and still pose the same laymanish and evidient question and still get the same answer, as it has always been obvious ( at least to those of us who understand ) where the president stands regarding the unity of our Nation.

To you it might be as you are drinking from the same dishonourable well, but not to those it matters the most. the sons and daughters of the martyrs who put their life on the line when it mattered.

as it has always been obvious ( at least to those of us who understand ) where the president stands regarding the unity of our Nation.

Illyria   

Aaliyyah,

You are making a logical and rational argument questioning the perversion of the parliamentary procedures, but the problem is you are trying to engage an irrational person who cannot see what is being risked. It is a tiring business.

Aaliyyah;947929 wrote:
How can the motion be coined illegal? Questioning the president's method of dealing with a rogue provincial administration while disregarding other entities' right to partake in the fate of their region is not illogical or illegal. After all MP Galaydh was exercising his duty in representing his constituents under a parliamentary arena. Furthermore, he took the legal path and received more than the required signatures to bring it into the parliamentary discussion. This is by far the opposite of illegal. It is baffling that anyone would think otherwise.

After all that the motion was rejected. That is the true antithesis of legal practice.

As for supporting the president of Somalia, those of us from Khaatumo have always supported every man who was appointed presidency in Mugadishu (Incl. Hasan Sheikh Mohamud) and will always stand for unity and the blue flag. However, our support should not be taken for granted and our rights should not be discarded at the expense of others.

Carafaat   

Johnny B;948006 wrote:
because , listen this.

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Why are they clapping and cheering when the motion is declared illegal?

Aaliyyah   

Johnny, if baffling me is your duty, you are doing it well. There is nothing in that video you posted above that provides a valid answer as to why the motion was rejected. The whole point of a parliament is for its members to have a space for discourse to ensure government accountability. A government will only succeed if the members of the government do their jobs accordingly.

As for your statement that Khaatumo is incapable of negotiating with Somaliland, how will Khaatumo negotiate with an entity that’s flaming a civil war in the North and wants to occupy forcefully other entities .Moreover, if Khaatumo without any support from the federal government managed to establish its state and controls a good portion of its rightful land, isn’t it the government’s job to make sure the rights of all entities are not compromised and to safeguard the country from going into another civil war?

The unity of our nation will continue to be in tatter if those who died and are still dying for the Somali unity and the blue flag are ignored, while the nonsense of those who want to separate from the rest of the nation are addressed. The president of Somalia ( in the video I posted on this thread) is justifying his action by claiming that he’s prioritizing the SL clan’s acceptance of Somali Unity. However, SL’s acceptance of the Somali unity is not even a concern when the other inhabitants in the Woqooyi region are fervent Unionists and have always been. The president needs to involve all the clans that live in the Northern Somalia, otherwise, I see corruption turning its ugly head yet again. History has witnessed that corruption never brings peace into fruition.

P.s There was no blackmailing involved in that motion. Galaydh doesn't hold any dark secrets over Culusow. Otherwise the motion might have passed lol

Aaliyyah   

Illyria;948057 wrote:
Aaliyyah,

You are making a logical and rational argument questioning the perversion of the parliamentary procedures, but the problem is you are trying to engage an irrational person who cannot see what is being risked. It is a tiring business.

Sure it is tiring, but worth a try.

Aaliyyah   

Illyria;948119 wrote:
Then you are a better person than I. Patience, as they say, is a virtue not bestowed in all of us.

Thanks walaal.