Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Al-Amriiki is dead

it was something expected, now the next showdown is between Millatu Ibrahim ( Ali dheere,Abu Mansuur,Hassan daahir aweys and Ali maxaa hussein) vs Amiir Godane,Shongole, Afgaani group

Calaamadaha Khawaarita waxaa lagu yaqaan hadaad fikirkooda ka hortimaadid way ku dili.

Too much killings, it started with people who work for the government then was anyone they suspect to be supporting the Government and then was Culimaas......and now their comrades, simply they have different view of how the jihad is going to be waged.

Taloow Maadeey iyo dadka kale ee groupkaan support-gareeya maxay ka qabaa arinkaan ?

Yunis   

^^Warya, Godane was sighted in Hargaisa.

PS. I seriously doubt this news is true, nor the speaker is shangole as they claim.

^^He was not sighted in Hargeysa. Rumor has it that Siilaanyo finally soiled his hands by conducting DNA samples from Godane relatives in Hargeysa .

Amriiki dead , mindhaa saacaddi baa u timid but he was not significant in this fight. Godane and his close Somali advisers are

Blessed   

NGONGE;947268 wrote:
In ever BIGGER news; Sir Alex is retiring from Manchester United.
:D

First you liken Sir Alex to Thatcher and now to Al Amriki?? We're finished Ngonge!! :(

NGONGE   

^^ I dislike the old man, Blessed. But I still think he's more important than some dead American Jihadi. Wax fahan. :D

Blessed   

^You think his retirement is more important then a dead Al Shababi. Meel baad kaga dhacday odayga. :mad: