Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Somalilander lady wins local council seat for Labour Party in Bristol City UK

Saalax   

The girl is a Somalilander asal ah. ;)

Prominent members of the Bristol Somaliland community send their congratulations.

Jaaliyada Reer Somaliland ee Bristol Oo Hamblayeey Hibaaq Jama Oo Ku Guuleysatay golaha deegaanka

ee Bristol.

http://oodweynenews.com/2013/05/jaaliyada-reer-somaliland-ee-bristol-oo-hambalyeey-hibaaq-jama-oo-ku-guuleystay-golaha-degaanka-ee-magaalada-bristoluk/

Tallaabo   

^ Waaryaa she is British and is working for her neighbourhood in Bristol just like the Kenya's new FM is a Kenyan and is working for Kenya. Congratulations to her but I don't see why anyone should get excited about her new job.

Saalax   

The difference is there is a large Somaliland community in Bristol that can benefit from her services for

the neighborhood of Lawrence Hill. There is not many Khaatumos in Kenya though, the FM of Kenya

is just serving Uhurru Kenyatta's adminstration.

Salax its good that somalilanders. Do it good outside somaliland in the uk in sweden and in kenya.

Welll done to this lady

The next country somalilanders should do well is tanazania

Kenya on lock. With the new foreign minister

Somalia foreign minister fawziya. and amiir godane

Uk several mps

Sweden also several mps

Blessed   
Tallaabo, I agree XX is over doing it with the ethnic lander nonsense but her election is a gain for the Somalis in her constituency and the rest of us because most British Somali support Labour.

D.O.C   

Somalia and Nuune are typical ******** with no respect other than those with the same smell. These are the guys who cut the limps of other human beings live on tv, they have no shame for themselves nor for what their fathers did in the past yet they still somaliland's case.

D.O.C   

nuune;945915 wrote:
^^ Are you ok my friend!!

I am good man, but I am shocked and disgusted to see a moderator siding with one side and bad mouthing against the other. I wonder why somalia is not will not be the same again.

nuune   

Can you reference/cite where I did bad-mouthed Somaliland, sxb, or where I sided with a particular entity.

D.O.C   

^ to allow someone to badmouth others and not doing anything to stop is clearly taking sides. I don't know how otherwise to justify this. I think SOL is not doing any favour for your Somali people but enmity between them. It is a jungle!

nuune   

You failed to mention what I have asked you to provide as a reference to support your accusation of me bad-mouthing Somaliland, for that, I rest my case.

D.O.C   

nuune;945947 wrote:
You failed to mention what I have asked you to provide as a reference to support your accusation of me bad-mouthing Somaliland, for that, I rest my case.

Ok the president of the jungle, king Tarzan, you just judge yourself! FYI I just hate Somalis from south thanks to this site.