Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Balcad

Jacapher can you tell us about life in Jamaame beyond the dialect?

Safferz, I know Balcad has been liberated from Al-Shabaab July/Augustish. Though Shabaab has several strong holds in that area. I would be cautious.

SomaliPhilosopher;945275 wrote:
Alpha its Balcad in Lower Shabelle. about 45 km from mogadishu if im not mistaken

correction its in Middle Shabelle and about 30 km from Xamar.

Safferz;945361 wrote:
How safe is it in that region now?

its very safe, even more safer than some districts in xamar, the people in that region hates Al shabaab more than anything.

galbeedi   

Alpha ha dhagaysan dhulka cidi kaama laha. if clan is the criteria shabeelaha hoose and Jamaame are the land of the

`***`, the biyo maal , gaadsan and the owners of marka. You Duriyada guys do not listen but the `***`land is

the largest from Diredwa to djibouti Illaa Duleedka laascaanood. include that some part of mudug, Shabeelaha hoose

and jubooyinka.

galbeedi;945774 wrote:
Alpha ha dhagaysan dhulka cidi kaama laha. if clan is the criteria shabeelaha hoose and Jamaame are the land of the

`***`, the biyo maal , gaadsan and the owners of marka. You Duriyada guys do not listen but the `***`land is

the largest from Diredwa to djibouti Illaa Duleedka laascaanood. include that some part of mudug, Shabeelaha hoose

and jubooyinka.

thanks, Galbeediyooow, inaar,

your words mean a lot to me....balse, adigoo wanaaga iyo wax wada qabsiga shabacka somaaliyeed dhowraya............ fadlan ha ku xad gudbin dastuurka Dowlada Federaalka Soomaaliya. dhulka waa la kala leeyahay. ma garatay? :o

nuune   

Naxar Nugaaleed;945514 wrote:
is balcad really this green though

It is indeed green, when you talk about Balcad, you are actaully talking about an area that divides the Shabelle River, so anything that is of the other side of wabiga shabeele is dhul beereed waana Carra-Madow, the side that is soo jiro dhanka Xamar after Kontoroolka Balcad is mostly not dhul beereed and is made of Carra-Gaduud qurux badan ood iskaba seexan karto and no dirty at all.

We used to have beero in Balcad that used to produce everything from all khudrad and fruits, Canuuni, Qare(xabxab), Liin dhanaan, Liin Macaan etc, I think it is time we claim back that paradise now, I know exactly where they were located, beeraha are recognized by ways of numbers, stage numbers, hector numbers , even if some beero that were next to ours expanded their territory to ours, still it is easy to know what belonged to who and what size etc

My next visit, Balcad here I come.

nuune;945781 wrote:

We used to have beero in Balcad that used to produce everything from all khudrad and fruits, Canuuni, Qare(xabxab), Liin dhanaan, Liin Macaan etc,
I think it is time we claim back that paradise now, I know exactly where they were located, beeraha are recognized by ways of numbers, stage numbers, hector numbers , even if some beero that were next to ours expanded their territory to ours, still it is easy to know what belonged to who and what size etc

the locusts are returning to these green pastures miyaa? while you're at it......don't forget to put your claim to jigjiga-yar and southern SL to the UNDP, inaar. :P

nuune   

jigjiga-yar and southern sl, and UNDP, you lost me inaar, lost indeed, Jamaame was my favourite of all, we used to go there for short holidays, as well as Afgooye for the weekends(thursday and fridays).

nuune;945787 wrote:
jigjiga-yar and southern sl, and UNDP, you lost me inaar, lost indeed, Jamaame was my favourite of all, we used to go there for short holidays, as well as Afgooye for the weekends(thursday and fridays).

i think qof baan kugu khalday........cafwan, inaar.

nuune   

Inaar Alphaniyoow, waa iska caadiyoos almiino muuno maandara asasiino muundo muufadi cambuulo kontoraban istaraashadi silsilatul kadeed

nuune;945791 wrote:
Inaar Alphaniyoow, waa iska caadiyoos almiino muuno maandara asasiino muundo muufadi cambuulo kontoraban istaraashadi silsilatul kadeed

are you taking the piss? :mad:

nuune   

lool I thought you know Italian Jacbur, but never mind, you are lost in the wilderness if you thought that was taking the piss, next lesson for me: Alpha ha kula kaftamin Af-Talyaani asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411