Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Balcad

^ my friend ismail, whose a 3rd generation dirta waqooyi from these lands (member of the duriyada from the south), told me about this amazing place, inaar. he said....in the beero, you're accorded the privilege of eating all you can...(think of this as a fruit buffet)...but with the condition, you NEVER take fruits......... from the beero, with the view of selling them for profit.

Jacpher   

The duriyadda of Jamaame speak different dialog than you do and they don't insult malaaigta. Clan would be the only common thing you got with them. You wont like it there sxb. Someone forgot to mention that part to you saaxiib. :D

^ oh yeah?

actually, inaar..... you could be right, here. this guy Ismail looked very different and you could imagine the nervous breakdown i almost had....upon discovering his clan.

why do you think.....i won't like it? should i change my accent and ''do-a-Ismail''?

Jacpher   

I grew up in that area and been to Jamaame a number of times so I know you would have difficult understanding the locals.

^ alright!

its a shame you think and feel this way. i won't go to a place where i'm NOT wanted. :(

ismail said the people were very warm and hospitable. but since you're an expert on deegaanadan as its your neck of the woods, i'll follow your advice and won't even bother to go there....thanks, inaar.