Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Balcad

Carafaat   

Alpha, we need to support the southern Duuriyad. Why the hell should we confine ourselves to Somaliland when we got so many inadeeros and beero in Somalia.

Alpha Blondy;945284 wrote:
^ thanks.

i hope to visit jamame very soon, maybe within a year. perhaps, i could make a visit to this beautiful city too.

I am thinking of making the visit as well.

^ do you want to make the visit together? :P

are you from this town? if so, you'd be perfect for being my tour-guide and travel companion.

i think you'd make an excellent travel companion SPoow, inaar.

Tallaabo   

Carafaat;945865 wrote:
Alpha, we need to support the southern Duuriyad. Why the hell should we confine ourselves to Somaliland when we got so many inadeeros and beero in Somalia.

I don't think any Somalilander would fancy moving to the South, but you are right the Southern D!r clans should get the support of those in the north.

yeah....something like that......

dirta waqooyi constituent MP's could take orders from Hargeisa and oppose Mad Mahad's motions in parliament.

Beautiful image walahi masha'allah. Walahi Somalia is enough for everyone the land of beauty and plenty but its people that are dumb.

Kulli waa Alpha oo kale and his BS of preserving dastuurka federaalka beelaha Somaliyed lagu kala qaybiyay.

Alpha Blondy;948802 wrote:
^ do you want to make the visit together?
:P

are you from this town? if so, you'd be perfect for being my tour-guide and travel companion.

i think you'd make an excellent travel companion SPoow, inaar.

nah I am not from this town nor have ever been. Though like you I have been told I have long lost close descendants and have also been caught by the allure and exoticness of the town. Perhaps we can. I'll show you my family if you show me yours ;)!

Tallaabo   

Waranle_Warrior;949084 wrote:
Beautiful image walahi masha'allah. Walahi Somalia is enough for everyone the land of beauty and plenty but its people that are dumb.

Kulli waa Alpha oo kale and his BS of preserving dastuurka federaalka beelaha Somaliyed lagu kala qaybiyay.

That is true. Indeed the Somali territories in the Horn of Africa with all its natural resources and fertile lands have the capacity to feed not only our mere under twenty million population but hundreds of millions of people. But as always the most important asset of a nation is its human resources and unfortunately that is the weakest link of the Somali nation (the ethnic nation).