Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Traveling in Kililka 5ad

Safferz   

Che -Guevara;944810 wrote:

And guys, Safferz is indeed a guy:D

haha Che, you weren't supposed to expose me like that :P

Alpha Blondy;944817 wrote:
forget it, inaar. its futile. you needn't bother, ruunti. even Saffz has refused to ''meet up''. it's not nice....but i'll sleep it off.....and tomorrow is another day, you know.

p.s - Saffz, i wouldn't ''meet up'' with you, inaar, if you were the last woman on earth with the last remaining drops for a refreshing whiff of No.5....ee sida uula soco, adigo mudane, inaar. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s.s - saffz, would probably bore to death. she seems very talkative and stuff........ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn:D.....

Awww Alpha's feelings are hurt :P I just have a lot to do in Ethiopia and I'm not sure how it would work, but if I can squeeze in a trip to Hargeisa this time (I'm thinking about going to the book fair), you owe me coffee.

Tallaabo;944825 wrote:
Exactly, my advice for the sister is not to worry about the Amharas, Tigrey, Oromos, and other Ethiopians in Addis and elsewhere, indeed I found them to be very civilised but my major concern is about the barbarian, blood thirsty, rapists dogs who call themselves Liyu “police”. They have no shame, no morality, no principles, no values, and no sense of loyalty to their own kind. They raped, killed, and maimed so many of their people so for that reason I am really worried about sister Safferz.

It's amazing how easily you fall into trap!

Safferz. my bad but the look on Alpha's face would have been priceless.

Alpha. You are freaking me out dude. I can't handle niceties.

Tallaabo   

Che What trap are you talking about? Are you telling me the Liyu police are not how I described them?

Nuune Stop Oromising Somali names. It is Diri Dhabe and not Diri Dawa. I hate to hear that Oromised name:mad:

nuune   

Tallaabo, at least we agree on the "Diri" part, the Oromo bit was not even in my mind, but thanks for the correction, inaar.

Ps: Dawa is a Somali word/name by the way in case you think it is Oromo!!

Tallaabo.Liyu police is despicable organization but Ethiopians are not any better. Their crimes against the Somali people are as horrific as they can get. Ask any Somaligalbeed refugee in Dadaab and elsewhere. And at the end of the day, Liyu police is financed, trained and commanded by the Ethiopian Defense Forces. Liyu police gives the Ethiopian army plausible deniability.

nuune   

^^ Tallaabo ma fahmayo waxa aad qortey yaa Che, another word my Tallaabo friend, the Habashis just sit there and the dirty work is done by the Liyu police, the Habashis wey nasteen and even their casualties in recent years wey yaraatey to zero, little you will hear ONLF ayaa dishey Habashi saldhigooda ku xareysan ama jid socota, it is all done by Liyu, whether fighting against ONLF, or terrorizing the normal people, the Habashis are in their military compound, thanks to Melez, he devised and invented these guys together with the stooge Abdi Iley in Jigjiga.

Tallaabo   

You are right about the Ethiopian army, they are equally guilty. In my statement about the civilised Ethiopians I meant the ordinary people on the steets and not the army. So I was advising Saffrez to worry more about the Liyu police and less about the Ethiopian men on streets. Sad but true.

Tallaabo   

nuune;944838 wrote:
^^
Tallaabo
ma fahmayo waxa aad qortey yaa
Che
, another word my
Tallaabo
friend, the Habashis just sit there and the dirty work is done by the Liyu police, the Habashis wey nasteen and even their casualties in recent years wey yaraatey to zero, little you will hear ONLF ayaa dishey Habashi saldhigooda ku xareysan ama jid socota, it is all done by Liyu, whether fighting against ONLF, or terrorizing the normal people, the Habashis are in their military compound, thanks to Melez, he devised and invented these guys together with the stooge Abdi Iley in Jigjiga.

Waaryaa don't assume I am ignorant about what is going on there. I know it well.

Nuune. Can't blame him, the place has been a black hole since 2007. It's amazing the structure that Habashi setup to control and kill the population. Ask people who have escaped or been to garrison town like Qabri Dahar.

Tallaabo. I doubt the ordinary knows much about Somaligalbeed other than what's beamed thru the government television stations.

Tallaabo   

But Nuune don't you think the Habashi army will behave very well towards the people since their dirty work is being done by the Liyu police?

nuune   

Tallaabo, the Habashi army are in their compound outside and often few kilometers away(they will come out once there are a major war or outside forces attacking), you will hardly see them in towns and cities they colonize, this is a new strategy which worked for them in the past few years, everything they were supposed to do is handled by Liyu Police.

ordinary people, they all rely on to what their government says, tells them to do, they only trust the feeds they get from their government(through Radio/tv).

Safferz   

Tallaabo;944842 wrote:
But Nuune don't you think the Habashi army will behave very well towards the people since their dirty work is being done by the Liyu police?

That's the point in having an ethnic police force dee. But the important thing is to understand that these are not Somalis really, but an extension of Ethiopian state power with a Somali face.

And thanks Tallaabo for your concern, but I will be fine :) I have local connections/affiliations everywhere I'm going, and I will use common sense and caution when I am alone.

Coofle   

There is more to kililka 5aad than the black holes of Wardheer, Qoraxeey dhagax buur etc....There are places developing with ultra speed and you hardly encounter any of the liyuu police bandits..

Try to go West of Jigjiga to Awbare , Wajaale then further west to Shiniile region and pay visit finally to Dire Dawa Zone of Ethiopia...All inhabited by Somalis and save , the landscape is breath taking, people are nice, Somali culture is highly preserved, livestock is abundant....I am speaking from personal experience...

If you are going East of Jigjiga then I recommend you have "Waasda" or some mediator from the Kililka 5aad administration, preferably someone in upper positions. that is your best shot.....Try to play the Tolnimo card, I am sure you will find someone from your subclan as Kilil 5 is buffer for most of the Somali clans.....personally my biggest safety margin is getting to people in upper postions before I step in Jigjiga , fortunately I got friends and cousins in high positions...

Finally while you are there, jigjiga is only 60 KM away from Somaliland, you might just take the opportunity and visit Somaliland .... You don't have to worry about security there.

By the way I always thought you are XY rather than XX...your posts gave the impression of masculinity ..no offense meant.

Safferz   

Coofle;944890 wrote:

By the way I always thought you are XY rather than XX...your posts gave the impression of masculinity ..no offense meant.

None taken, but it did give me a laugh.