Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Traveling in Kililka 5ad

nuune   

I don't think Alpha can read your handwriting yaa Safferz.

Safferz, now you are all set I guess, if you are spending a lot of time in Dire Dawa/Harer do let me know so I can arrange a team to show you around if you need any tour.

Alpha is not what many people think, if you ever wanted to meet him up then I can guarantee he is a genuine guy and not typical cayaal-suuq-khamarji-dibjir-aalokoliisti-tubaake cune.

Bring just money and make sure u have family members there jigjiga is nice and a car and i think you will do fine dont take strangers in your car in jigjiga if those guys who wear blue uniform stop you be nice , do not be rude , if you going to dhagaxbuur and other regions , if you are a woman make sure u take men because there is lost of human trafficking and Somalis are involved to and make u take a spare tire with you because its no mans land.Its recently allowed to take pics , but do not just take pictures if the blue uniforms there ask them for permission or they will give a big fine. Strictly do not talk about politics say nothing bad about the DDS admin in jigjiga to any one. furthermore just enjoy your trip try to eat hilib geel and enjoy the weather and the beautiful nature.

Safferz   

nuune;944787 wrote:
I don't think
Alpha
can read your handwriting yaa
Safferz

Safferz
, now you are all set I guess, if you are spending a lot of time in Dire Dawa/Harer do let me know so I can arrange a team to show you around if you need any tour.

Alpha is not what many people think, if you ever wanted to meet him up then I can guarantee he is a genuine guy and not typical cayaal-suuq-khamarji-dibjir-aalokoliisti-tubaake cune.

Thanks nuune -- I won't be in Harar and Dire Dawa very long this trip, but I may take you up on that offer next summer :P I will be there on a business visa, since I have institutional support to do preliminary fieldwork in eastern Ethiopia. It will be the first of many trips back and forth for me over the next few years.

I was just teasing Alpha, I'm sure he's a nice fellow :)

Safferz   

Xaaji Xunjuf;944789 wrote:
Bring just money and make sure u have family members there jigjiga is nice and a car and i think you will do fine dont take strangers in your car in jigjiga if those guys who wear blue uniform stop you be nice , do not be rude , if you going to dhagaxbuur and other regions , if you are a woman make sure u take men because there is lost of human trafficking and Somalis are involved to and make u take a spare tire with you because its no mans land.Its recently allowed to take pics , but do not just take pictures if the blue uniforms there ask them for permission or they will give a big fine. Strictly do not talk about politics say nothing bad about the DDS admin in jigjiga to any one. furthermore just enjoy your trip try to eat hilib geel and enjoy the weather and the beautiful nature.

Thanks Xaaji! Also really helpful.

Chimera;944786 wrote:
I would Safferz.

Wha :confused:

Safferz   

Ohh I see what you mean now, you're responding to what I wrote in the pic lol

So no more flirting with Chimera :rolleyes:

Safferz;944783 wrote:
14me3nn.jpg

2iibh35.jpg

Do I get my seal of verification?
:P

LOOL. granted, you're REAL. but why you've refused to meet up....begs the question of how pathetically silly you are. sometimes, i don't know my own value, ma istidh? :P

years spent on a little unknown forum as a troll and you're a weirdo, all of a sudden?. funnily enough, i, too, am, beginning to feel like a weirdo.......maybe i'll butcher someone and drink their blood, BUT....not before smearing their blood over all my person, as you do....:P perhaps, its time to call it day...or perhaps its wiser to be the weirdo who frequents such sites. i don't know....balse, we shall see. i'm sort of weird but not weird at the same time, do you know what i mean? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Che -Guevara;944810 wrote:
Safferz. Did you know Alpha is recovering voyeurist. Just set him back few steps.

Che, madax sare, inaar,

you're making a habit of making ambitiogious comments about me, which are neither here nor there, as it were...:P. i don't like this. i could make insults about you, too. we're ALL grown people, my brother. please respect yourself and the rule of the forum. :o

nuune;944787 wrote:

Alpha
[/b]
is not what many people think, if you ever wanted to meet him up then I can guarantee he is a genuine guy and not typical cayaal-suuq-khamarji-dibjir-aalokoliisti-tubaake cune.

forget it, inaar. its futile. you needn't bother, ruunti. even Saffz has refused to ''meet up''. it's not nice....but i'll sleep it off.....and tomorrow is another day, you know.

p.s - Saffz, i wouldn't ''meet up'' with you, inaar, if you were the last woman on earth with the last remaining drops for a refreshing whiff of No.5....ee sida uula soco, adigo mudane, inaar. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s.s - saffz, would probably bore to death. she seems very talkative and stuff........ yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn:D.....

Tallaabo   

Mad_Mullah;944624 wrote:
The Ethiopians aren't the problem it's the disgusting Faaraxs (Liyu police) they'll do anything to satisfy their Habashi masters.

Exactly, my advice for the sister is not to worry about the Amharas, Tigrey, Oromos, and other Ethiopians in Addis and elsewhere, indeed I found them to be very civilised but my major concern is about the barbarian, blood thirsty, rapists dogs who call themselves Liyu “police”. They have no shame, no morality, no principles, no values, and no sense of loyalty to their own kind. They raped, killed, and maimed so many of their people so for that reason I am really worried about sister Safferz.