Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

Traveling in Kililka 5ad

Chimera   

Che is always ready to assist a damsel in distress with an alibi and a new identity.

Waan ku gartey sxb, wa caadi.

Coofle   

Che -Guevara;944891 wrote:
^Seriously you would refer conflict zone as black holes.....

They are not Conflict Zones ... They just missed how to play their cards well, I don't want to get the specifics of the situation, but let us say it doesn't need a Confucius to realize the Somali region will be part of Ethiopia for a long long long time, The people have accepted that fact, but few mercenaries (who call them selves mujahidiin) are wrecking havoc in the region...

My point They are black holes, other zones are flourishing , and if you are going to blame someone for the demise of Somali area , blame the Somalis themselves....

Coofle   

Che -Guevara;944895 wrote:
lol I guess we know which team you are batting for.

Mujaahid, Madaxa ayaad noo saarantahiin lolz...Wadanka ha la difaaco!

Coofle   

Che -Guevara;944897 wrote:
^Gartey, bal adinkuna usoo duceeya Mujaahidiinta marka qabriga Zenawi siyaarataan.

loolz Good one oday.....you got me...

Dee inaar Halkaa ha i sii gaadhsiin, I just believe in peaceful coexistence till there is strong Somali Administrations! to lobby for the Somali Region Agenda....and I don't think the time is here yet. ..Danta shacabka ayuun baan labadeenuba ka shaqaynaa ee ninba dhinac buu ka eegayaa

Coofle;944898 wrote:
loolz Good one oday.....you got me...

just believe in peaceful coexistence till there is strong Somali Administrations! to lobby for the Somali Region Agenda....

That's reasonable! Waxaan islahaa ninku qoladii lagatay buu kujiraa, as long as you are not justifying the oppression of our people and crimes committed against them by Ethiopian State.

Habeen wanaagsan sxb.

Listen go to Jigjiga, etc. and it's developing and nice and what not. Leave the main roads and you will see the real Somali Galbeed, displaced villagers, etc. in hiding etc.

Ethiopian army will most likely not bother you as they're in their garissons, they only come out when an attack took place they will then go to the village, kill, burn and torture.

It even happened in my town Godey, after an ONLF attack they killed an old man and ordered everybody not to take his body away from town centre.