Sign in to follow this  
SomaliPhilosopher

War-Zone Real Estate Developer Takes On Somalia

Chimera   

Actually this is great news, not only does Mogadishu get a nice fancy seaside resort, the Somali entrepreneurs themselves will follow suit in building grand projects, rather than the safe-bets of cafes and restaurants. Not to forget the other Western and Asian real-estate developers are no doubt following the project.

While we don't realize, or comprehend the value of Somalia and its location, the country is prime real-estate.

nuune   

^^ Chimera, he is not what you think he is, pay attention to his background:

1- He has connections with AU forces in Mogadishu

2- Provides AU sodliers with pre-fabricated houses and gets paid by EU & USA

3- He provides advise to the dozens of merceneries based in Mogadishu, and gets paid by them

4- He is well connected to the Somali government with dozens of ministers, he normally sends them gifts and he generated unprecedented support from them.

5- Hehas direct connection with generals of Uganda and EU taskforce in Uganda.

Whatever he builds is the result of Somali donations, he distributes that donations as gifts to please some government officials, the guy is a well know in Mogadishu.

And now he boasts about his latest real estate projects.

Now, tell me, that he is a businessman or dhiig-miirato u xuub-siibtey siduu u dhuuqi lahaa dhiiga Soomaalida, thank you.

nuune   

More like him will follow soon and Somali businessmen will be marganalized, or outdone, as these guys will request and tell officials not to accept new comers in the game, is this good for us, I think now is the time to publicly ashame such people in the media.

nuune   

So you are suggesting that we all become cheats, and tuugo qowleysata ah and tirfatoorayaal caadaqatayaal fajjiistinimo ku wada dhamaatey oo dhiig-miirato midha-gudhato ah oo daaqaya xinjidhka iyo uurku-jirtada ummadan iyo waddanka aana u aaba-yeeleyn xeerka ganacsiga iyo tartanka, in that case, lets get ready to become Nigeria Episode 2 and expext more Delta groups to be established that will fight this injustice.

Blessed   

Chimera;943831 wrote:
Actually this is great news, not only does Mogadishu get a nice fancy seaside resort, the Somali entrepreneurs themselves will follow suit in building grand projects, rather than the safe-bets of cafes and restaurants. Not to forget the other Western and Asian real-estate developers are no doubt following the project.

While we don't realize, or comprehend the value of Somalia and its location, the country is prime real-estate.

I'm surprised that came from you, Chimera. Somalis have been building and rebuilding the mother land for decades without the connections and money this man clearly has access to..

Aaliyyah   

Anuu budhcad baan u arkaa ninkan iyo inta uu shaqaaleesiiistay. These various projects are needed in Somalia but they should be initiated by somalis and be serving Somalis. Unlike this man who is more focused on serving his interest and the international people. Lets also note that his projects are not regulated by the government or anyone for that matter. Ilaahay hanaga qabto.

ANWAR   

oba hiloowlow;943862 wrote:
whats wrong with nightclubs tho?

Nothing, I just can not wait to see brothels, bars and nightclubs :) hahahah

nuune   

^^ Be real, sxb, there are a lot of things that is wrong with nightclubs, number one, waa XAARAAM, wixii xaaraam ahna waa laga dheeraadaa, finito.

*Blessed;943863 wrote:
I'm surprised that came from you, Chimera. Somalis have been building and rebuilding the mother land for decades without the connections and money this man clearly has access to..

Chimera ma yaqaano ninkan, anigu aad baan u aqaanaa ninkan iyo hadafkiisa ku saleysan tuugnimo, dhagar iyo xatooyo beytul maalka ummada. I am not the first one mentioning this man's motives, dadka dhan ayaa wada sheegayo kana soo horjeedo, laakin mar hadii uu dowlada saaxiib la yahay maxey dadku sameyn karaan!!

Chimera   

*Blessed;943863 wrote:

Nothing on a major scale (outside of Ahmed Jama and the Turks), its all safe bets compared to the massive projects they are constructing in non-Somali countries. This guy however built a large resort on Somali soil, and sold it to the United Arab Emirates, how can I hate on that? He was already in the country at the behest of the US and the Sharif government as a mercenary, at-least this venture provides jobs and adds to the infrastructure.

BHTkA9vCUAAnix2.jpg:large

He provides advise to the dozens of merceneries based in Mogadishu, and gets paid by them

Dozens wey ka badanyihiin. Waa hundreds ugu yaraan. Each flight to Xamar two or three of them ayaa saaran. Ciyoowba waa soo qaban kartaa with their bulky necks, khaki-wear and dark sunglasses with its scowling islaweyni faces to go with. Boorsooyinkooda waxa ku jirana lama baaro. They don't use Soomaali-owned airlines, though. They use kuwa Kiinyaatiga leeyihiin, sida SAX.

Also waxaa diyaaradaha ku dhex arkeysaa kula saaran the middle men -- kuwa indhayarka ah, mostly Reer Filibiin u dhashay.

Soomaaliya $$ lagu cunoyaa, Soomaalidiina iyaga isku maqan.