Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

why do you support your team?

N.O.R.F   

I only decided to follow Liverpool because I saw the word KEEGAN written on a wall when I was a kid and my father told me that he (Keegan) used to play for Liverpool.

Explains your lack of passion for the mighty mighty reds.

WingA   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ That was a lucky escape. Everyone knows Arsenal are a bunch of kids.
:D

That has got be the Quote of the day..lool..

Baluug   

Originally posted by Paragon:

I am Hammer. West Ham United.

Me too. That's because you made me one. :D Now all I have to do is actually watch one of their games.... :D I might have said Toronto F.C. as well, but everytime I watch them on highlights, they're getting their asses kicked by some American team.

Poker   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

Blacks - Arsenal

Pakistanis - Man Utd

Indians - Liverpool

Somalis - who ever was doing well when they first paid attention.

Lol@who ever was doing well when they first paid attention.

That is so true walaahi.

Mid and late 90s, the majority of Somali in Cannada and the US supported the Bulls just becuase they were good.

Though I am not in London, I was supporting Gunners since I was 10 years or so. Its when Arsene Wenger become the manager of Arsenal.

It was complete joy to watch Gunners from Philips, Wreh, Anelka, Bergkamp, Henry, Viera, Pettit, Adams, Cygan, Ina Motto, Overmars, Parlour, Winterbun, Edu, Gilberto, Kolo, Pires, Reyes... to the current crop Cesc, van Persie, Don Vito, Arshavin, Rosicky, Walcott, Wilshere, Nasri, Clichy, Sagna, Song, Diaby, Gallas, Verminator, Ramsey, Denilson, Bendy, Eduardo, Vela....

I agree with Fab. I rememeber many Liverpool and Man United Somali fans converted to Chelsea when Morinho won two in row. Right now they support Madrid cos Ronaldo and Kaka are there and tomorrow when gunners win the double they will switch to Red and White Gooners.

BOB   

Just the other day I heard a Somali guy claim to have been supporting Man City for ages and when they asked him to name their old ground (Maine Road) he said he doesn't remember so that statement which says Somalis are fickle bunch is true. :D

My adventure as a Gooner began in the ancient times of Highbury :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Anigu premier league waxaa la qabsaday in 1988 kolkaana Liverpool was the team. But I was supporting Arsenal, because of Ian Right and Micheal Thomas. Man U laftigeeda waan jeclaa, Mark hughes's acrobatic goals were unique.

Laakiin, intii aan waynaaday kolba qolada aan is idhaa Man U ayey koobka u diidi karaan ayaan taageeraa. If it is my choice, I don't mind between Liverpool and Arsenal. Liverpool because I want them to pass Man U. Chelsea only if Man U is threating.

But I like my son's attitude. Afar funaandood ayuu haystaa. Kolba midka wiigaa fiicnaada ayuu xidhaa. This month he is ALL Blue.

N.O.R.F   

^Ian Right wuxu soo baxay 1990 in the Cup Final for Palace vs Utd. Thomas wasn't around for Arsenal as well.

Arsenal were very boring and unfashionable in those days. All I remember is Paul Davis punching someone in the face in the middle of a game lol

No more characters around these days. Remember Vinney Jones, Ian Right, Neil Ruddock, Gazza et al?

Somalina   

I support my teams because i like their tenacity and their players...

I live in Canada..i watch La Liga and i support Barcelona...I lived there when i was 6 for couple of years...and i have been a fan ever since...

Seria A...Juventus....lived in Torin...and supported them for over 20 years...

English football...i am a not a loyal fan...however i can't stand Man U..i'm more of Arsenal and Liverpool fan..

B   

I like Manchester United in the premiership. They play good football. In Italy I like Inter Milan. In Spain I like Valencia