Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

why do you support your team?

Fabregas   

A while ago I was having a conservation with a relative of mine. Anyway, whilst we were watching Liverpool and some other team, he pointed out to me that most of our subclan supports Liverpool and the other rival subclans supports Man utd. So obviously he fancies Liverpool. Somalis,eh?lolllllll ll.

Seriously, i tend to think most SOmalis are glory hunters and don't support the team in their town. And they also change every couple of years. See how many Somali chelsea supporters appeared out of the blues and became supporters of Chelsea when the Russian arrived. I have to give it to timijilics though, cus they are principled and all Londonder timijilics support Man Utd or Liverpool. As for me I support Arsenal cuz I is Black( popular opinion has it most blacks in London support the gooners).

N.O.R.F   

Blacks - Arsenal

Pakistanis - Man Utd

Indians - Liverpool

Somalis - who ever was doing well when they first paid attention.

WingA   

i agree with the somali bit i dont know about the rest, i first paid attention to united in the televised f.a cups games and i was good at predicting their results and what end they would score. thats when i found my team to support..

there you have it, a piece of winger history..

N.O.R.F   

^Local lad

"Two million and you still don't sing!"

Sung by Stokies after the announcer said Arsenal have had two million supporters at the Emirates this season. (Rich Haynes, England).

Thierry.   

Its my local team and not to mention the fact that they play the sexiest football in the world.

Last season with Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb and Rosiscky what a fluid midfield

Thierry.   

Come on mate there is not enough room for me and Marx in Tottenham, I rep Camden, where we shank the likes of Marx for fun

NGONGE   

Tottenham (the area) is not what it used to be. I was down there the other day and wondered how I spent ten years in that slum!

This local business is really for the 'locals'. Nomads like us can not claim it. Or else, I would be a Man U, Man City, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton fan by now (I prefer to block out the period I spent living near West Ham). :D

I only decided to follow Liverpool because I saw the word KEEGAN written on a wall when I was a kid and my father told me that he (Keegan) used to play for Liverpool. :D

Thierry.   

Lool Ngonge only if you knew how the nomads have fully embraced the ‘local’ tag, a girl from Tottenham refused to go out with my mate because he supports Arsenal.